Recent Topics

Ads

Crowfall

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Teek

Crowfall

Post#1 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:48 am

Anyone notice all of the similarities with ror? seems like all they have to do is rvr kind of like warhammer does.

Any1 try it, like or dislike it?

Ads
pvprangergod
Suspended

Re: Crowfall

Post#2 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:20 am

ugly game

Teek

Post#3 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:08 am

im watching streams and it looks like they have ror guilds there.

wiscel

Post#4 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:04 am

What ugly graphics!
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

knick

Post#5 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:21 am

I don't like the graphic and the combat system in total .I have seen fights lasting 3-5 minutes. It's like two shield tanks with HP reg fighting each other. If you make a mistake in ror your are dead. Make a mistake in crowfall und the fight goes 4:30 instead of 5 minutes
[Kraehenfeld] Knick WL RR85+

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#6 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:23 am

I'm kinda amazed people think Crowfall has crap graphics when the textures of RoR are often a pixelated mess on semi-close inspection...

wonshot

Post#7 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:45 am

I was debating Crowfall, because it ticked some of the boxes of what i want from an mmo
such as RvR, pvp focus, largescale sieges, guild focus, duo or trirealm, ingame mechanics making players stack up so chokepoints can be used against them etc.

What made me only debate trying the game, and not actually playing it was that some of the animations simply look unappealing to me. The performance from some of the siege fights ive seen seem very stuttering, and lastly i think the grafic style is a little too close to Fortnight which is a tad bit too cartoonish for me.

So RoR it is.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

wiscel

Post#8 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:49 am

I'm still waiting for Ashes Of Creation, that one looks promising.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Ads
ufthakk
Suspended

Post#9 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:30 am

does crowfall have scenarios or just rvr ?

Teek

Post#10 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:39 pm

Yeah Ive heard some streamers say the combat is clunky which scares me. But I watched their version of rvr and it looked so much like what plays out in ror.

Also was hillarious because the streamer was trying to direct a WB of like 30 new players who he couldnt even get to push together let alone coordinate abilities equivelant to moralles.

Really interesting, its the closest new game to ror ive seen in a long time(ever?)

I just dont trust the devs to invest 40$ when you also need to drop the 15$ for vip which is needed for respecs. Imagine starting a new mmo thinking you wont need to respec...