Recent Topics

Ads

Players that this game needs

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jaycub

Re: Players that this game needs

Post#51 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:16 am

Warhammer has literally no competitive scene, even WoW is more competitive. Don't even understand where this is coming from.

It is impossible to play this game in any kind of competitive capacity. No MMR, no ladder, no tournements, no.... you get the idea.

That doesn't make it a bad game, it has at least to me anyways always felt like playing 12v12 open lobbies in CSGO.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Azygous

Post#52 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:21 am

The need to pvp in ez mode with a broken class makes me feisty,too. On good days I actually think I'm skilled.

Kinda surprised they never fixed the WL pounce since launch. Guess it's one of the reasons the game went down under. Silly cheap mechanics for some classes. I remember when all the WL players were defending the class -like rogues for WoW back in the day-.

Guess some devs listen to players abusing broken mechanics and end up losing the customer base. Shouldn't be a problem with this server since they aren't paid. The majority of people will just stop playing =) .

But hey..the important thing is the tiny minority abusing broken mechanics stays till the end while the majority of reasonable players leave and the devs end up with an empty server.

Libra

Post#53 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:49 am

[quote="Azygous"The majority of people will just stop playing =)[/quote]
Whine
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Sulorie

Post#54 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:19 am

noisestorm wrote:
Joan wrote:Let me guess.

They are all ex-RR100 PR0 PL4YERS.
Most likely comparable to Schnuckelduke(?) from Drakenwald back in the day :o
Renown on legs you mean. :D
Dying is no option.

ferraz19

Post#55 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:56 pm

Thorv is here, baby
In with the break a wish foundation guys
Look for Thorvos the slayer, Donzok the RP, Schwift the SM, Hym the shaman, Stanks the SH, Kroc the BO