Recent Topics

Ads

6 man - 101

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Markon

6 man - 101

Post#1 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:15 pm

So I know there is already a post for organising 6v6 fights and what not, however this thread is a little different.
Small scale pvp in orvr and scs have always interested me more than doing big WB/zerg play, however lately its become increasingly harder to both find and go up against groups. The first part is probably my own fault for not looking hard enough and simply not going out of my comfort zone but this thread is a step towards fixing that.

I want to figure out who would be interested in doing 6mans. Not already established GROUPS (however you are welcome to post here aswell) but PLAYERS, and would love to have NEW PLAYERS to the 6v6 scene take the plunge. This is to hopefully nurture a small scale pvp scene that has been lacking for a while. I also believe by being in organized groups players will be able to learn not only more about their classes but synergies too look out for.

Now I myself am a fairly competitive player when it counts. However this thread is not a thread to find the best of the best, nor is it a thread looking for people who believe winning is the only thing and all that matters. I myself tend to have fun even if I lose but gave a good fight (winning is more fun ofc though ;) ). It is to look for people who want to experience a different side of RoR they might not have seen before, have some fun, meet new people and learn.

I've already talked with a couple of already established 6mans who are more than willing to group up with new people in order to show what all of this can be about, as we know that doing 6mans can be daunting when all you get to go up against is the hardcore premades. This will hopefully ease people into small scale and teach people the ropes on what to be on the lookout for in a more competetive environment.

What I hope all of this will do is get more people grouping up in smaller groups in orvr and for people to start doing more 6man scs.

So if this has by any means peaked your interest leave a comment, or send me a PM here or ingame on Markonia/Marzonia (ORDER) or Morkon (Destro), and i'll try and compile a list with people/classes/roles.

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: 6 man - 101

Post#2 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Good post. +1

Gobtar

Post#3 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:50 pm

I would be interested in teaching newer players how to Tank! Or to help out with this for sure!

Collateral

Post#4 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Whenever I'm online on our off-days, and not enough guildies to form a group (or maybe not interested), I am up for forming up with other people (although sometimes I prefer soloing/pugging). While I'm certainly not the most skilled, I can offer the skills I do have, and of course I'm always up for improving and learning :)

I'm never in anonimous mode, so you can add me to your friends lists to know if I'm online. Only really play my main (no time or will for lvling alts), Grurfarg.

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:58 pm

Collateral wrote:Whenever I'm online on our off-days, and not enough guildies to form a group (or maybe not interested), I am up for forming up with other people (although sometimes I prefer soloing/pugging). While I'm certainly not the most skilled, I can offer the skills I do have, and of course I'm always up for improving and learning :)

I'm never in anonimous mode, so you can add me to your friends lists to know if I'm online. Only really play my main (no time or will for lvling alts), Grurfarg.

That's the spirit, I'll have what this guy's having!

Bozzax

Post#6 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:17 pm

Bump
Got a BO, BG, CHO, CHP, MARA, WE, SHMY, DOK, ZEAL, SORC (42+)
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

ragafury

Post#7 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:42 pm

add me to the list.

BO snb tard, but got all kinds of gear. RR 68
Zealot RR51, really rusty, but still better than nothing.

not pro myself, just came fresh back to the game in feb / march.
still need to read things up and discover everyday something new.

Char names are in my signature.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

peterthepan3

Post#8 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Let's get some fights going tomorrow.

I'll post a Discord later!

Ads
Krima

Post#9 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:14 am

Count me in.. I have:
MDPS (WE)
TANK ( CHOSEN)
RDPS (SH)
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Eathisword

Post#10 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:38 am

I am down. I am not too much into the 6v6 thing, but smallscale is my plate and I can fill up any order group on IB or RP. I am never hidden either.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.