Recent Topics

Ads

When to turn in resources to wc

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
mybulldozer

When to turn in resources to wc

Post#1 » Fri May 22, 2020 7:28 pm

I have discovered that sometimes I can drop off supplies at wc and other times I cannot. Can someone plz explain when you can drop off supplies at wc and when you cannot drop off supplies at wc. TY

Ads
Skullgrin

Re: When to turn in resources to wc

Post#2 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:07 pm

If I remember correctly, you can't drop supplies at the WC after your keeps outer door has been attacked, and it persists even if the keep door has been repaired. This lasts until the zone resets. Also, supplies that are dropped off at the WC only count half as much as supplies that are dropped off in the keep.

Oh, and there was a bug at one point where you could drop supplies off at the enemy WC banner at any time, but I think that has been fixed.

I tried to verify this by checking the wiki, but the RvR guide there seems to be out of date.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Sarnai

Re: When to turn in resources to wc

Post#3 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:16 pm

My experience (and it hasn't been consistent at all) is that supps can be dropped at the WC only after the doors have been attacked up to when the lord has begun taking damage. But for the most part it's really kind random.
WH looking for gunbad left