Recent Topics

Ads

Duel Event: April 2, 2016 - 8:30pm PST, T3

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dirtyz

Re: Duel Event: April 2, 2016 - 8:30pm PST, T3

Post#31 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:32 am

I'm planning to do different times for the next few events to see which brings the most players but also gives a chance for non-NA players to get in on the event as well.

I think the knight you're talking about was Neo, pretty awesome SnB knight.

And yeah, major thanks for the GM who helped promote it. I appreciate it very much :)
Spoiler:
Dirtyzcurse Chosen - Ahznik BO - Zengis BG

Ads
Morf

Post#32 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:55 pm

I have alot of fond memories of dueling on live and im glad to hear there was a good number of ppl that showed up, hoping next event will be slightly earlier so uk/eu players can take part :)
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

boog

Post#33 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:15 pm

Wish I could have been there ><! Would have loved to Ravage Spam u guys on my Chosen lol. Glad to see it had a good turn out! Hopefully my schedule will allow for the next one.
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

Dabbart

Post#34 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:42 pm

#MawrChosen

Another point, it would be nice to advertise to healers to come and rezz/watch. Some of the duelers can gather something for their time.

Both sides where pretty light at times, and seeing as the allure of the Duel event may wear off, might be decent to ensure we don't have long walks?

Although, the super rezzing was awesome too... But I don't want to think we can rely on that sort of thing.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.