Recent Topics

Ads

Duel Event: April 23, 2016 - 22:30 GMT (3:30 PST)

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dirtyz

Duel Event: April 23, 2016 - 22:30 GMT (3:30 PST)

Post#1 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:09 pm

Forces of Destruction and Order! I invite you to the next Domination 1v1 Event on the 23th of April at 22:30 GMT. All members of both factions are welcome of any rank in the T3 bracket including the elvish Archmages and the cowardice Shamans :twisted: ! May the Bone Lords drink to you!

Time and Location:
T3 Greenskin, The Badlands 38.51 at 22:30 GMT (3:30 PST)
I would like to thank Kagaz Wrathson for taking the time to find suitable duelling areas :D you da MVP

Change is coming!
- Changes will be highlighted in this color -

Open for:
Any class and any rank within the t3 bracket. Even AM/Shammy are welcome :D
Rank 26-35 RR 1-40, it is recommended that you are R30+ RR35+ at least.

Rules - You are to be expected to know these rules if you decide to participate in the event

1. Contenders must /point at each other or one can pm the other if a player wants to duel another.

2. Spectators MUST stay at a reasonable distance away from contenders.

3. Before the duel, both players must stay 50ft-65ft away from each other. Both players will /bow and that will commence the duel

4. Stealth - Stealth is allowed before /bow. AoE spamming will also be allowed to rid their stealth.

5. I will stress that if either contender receives a heal from spectators, either contender must state it and the duel will stop. AP Pots are welcome but heal pots are not. A warning will be granted towards the healer on first strike. On second strike, that healer will be allowed to be ganked

6. Anyone who disturbs the duel is allowed to be ganked.

7. Dead players may either be ressed or released to WC

8. Only Morale 1 (M1) is allowed. Cleansing wing and Resolute are banned

9. Multiple duels may occur at the same time but MUST stay at a reasonable distance from other duels

10. Lower level players can challenge anyone higher level BUT higher level players cannot challenge anyone two levels below them. (e.g. R26 can challenge a R35, a R35 can challenge a R34 but NOT a R33 and below)

11. Auras - ALL Knights and Chosens must toggle their auras off when they are not participating in a duel. Auras not only effect enemy players around you but also the combatants

This event is supposed to be fun and competitive :D Saltiness (or misbehavior) will not be tolerable. Any who commit to saltiness will be ganked but is allowed to come back if they will respectable. Tournament style Duel Events, where prizes are available, will be implemented when they're enough people and if there is an Order willing to distribute prizes (since i do not play Order at all :P ). The event will last as long as enough people are willing to duel.

For more questions and/or suggestions for the next event, please respond to this thread or mail me on my Chosen, Dirtyzcurse.

I will see you combatants soon and may the winds of magic dominate in your favor 8-)

Sincerely,
Dirtyzcurse, Bonelord
Spoiler:
Dirtyzcurse Chosen - Ahznik BO - Zengis BG

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: Duel Event: April 23, 2016 - 22:30 GMT (3:30 PST)

Post#2 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:06 am

Looking forward to it again. Might I inquire as to why only Morale 1 can be used? In a DOK vs WP duel, the winner is often he that correctly uses M3 at the opportune moment (just an example).

Dirtyz

Post#3 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:50 am

I honestly don't think M2 + should be used because most of them excluding Dok/WP are a bit unfair. E.g Tank's M3 vs DPS M3, which one is gonna kill the other faster? A defensive aoe/self or a offensive aoe/single target + parry increase/dmg debuff? Aside from a Dok vs WP, most duels won't be long enough to actually get M3 up in time for it to be actually tide turning, by then the opponent is already dead.

The only ones that i see are fair are if the two combatants are mirrors e.g Dok/WP
Spoiler:

Dabbart

Post#4 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:35 am

Sweet. One of these day's I'll convince my guildies to come too.

Cya there
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Tholkienn

Post#5 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:08 am

Not enough desi come.

CptnMiller

Post#6 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:53 pm

Forgot to comment on this scam ....

destro did show and shortly there after was farmed by some order guild, name of which escapes me atm...

peterthepan3

Post#7 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:05 pm

Typical and to be expected tbh.

Dirtyz

Post#8 » Mon May 02, 2016 10:11 pm

I apologize for the inconvenience, I had an emergency when the event started to build and therefore i could not let the word out in destro chat for everyone who were interested to come. But I will attempt to make another event this weekend with the same location and time as the second one with the updated rules. But again, i do apologize. I can only hope that this weekend's event will be like the first two :D
Spoiler:

Ads
Dabbart

Post#9 » Tue May 03, 2016 1:55 am

Cool. I missed this last event. Gladly, I got some fun dueling in randomly yesterday in highpass though...

Till this weekend then boyz:P
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.