Recent Topics

Ads

Duel Event: May 7th 21:30 GMT (2:30pm PST)

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dresden
Banned

Re: Duel Event: May 7th 21:30 GMT (2:30pm PST)

Post#31 » Sun May 08, 2016 1:05 am

magicthighs wrote:
Dresden wrote:
magicthighs wrote:I really enjoyed watching you guys duel, I'll be around again next time, making sure nobody interferes ;)
Oh you don't need to do that, really, not at all.
Yeah but... I like to watch you guys fight, while emoting Grufrip and Krumlok :(
Well just do that then.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
magicthighs
Former Staff

Post#32 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:10 am

Dresden wrote: Well just do that then.
Yeah, the thing is, you don't really get to tell me what to do.

Dresden
Banned

Post#33 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:23 am

magicthighs wrote:
I apologise, my intention was not to give the impression that you should do as i say.

I was merely clarifying my earlier statement where i suggested that you "don't need to do that, really, not at all."

Both statements were made in what i believed to be a good-natured and polite exchange, i apologise if this was not the case.

I am sorry but i do not know how to continue this conversation, have a nice night.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dirtyz

Post#34 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:30 am

Dresden wrote:
magicthighs wrote:
I apologise, my intention was not to give the impression that you should do as i say.

I was merely clarifying my earlier statement where i suggested that you "don't need to do that, really, not at all."

Both statements were made in what i believed to be a good-natured and polite exchange, i apologise if this was not the case.

I am sorry but i do not know how to continue this conversation, have a nice night.
Omg magicthighs xD why do you have to scare him away?
Spoiler:
Dirtyzcurse Chosen - Ahznik BO - Zengis BG

Dresden
Banned

Post#35 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:31 am

I will now withdraw from this particular debate permanently.

Dabbart

Post#36 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:32 am

magicthighs wrote:
Dresden wrote:
magicthighs wrote:I really enjoyed watching you guys duel, I'll be around again next time, making sure nobody interferes ;)
Oh you don't need to do that, really, not at all.
Yeah but... I like to watch you guys fight, while emoting Grufrip and Krumlok :(

Glad to be of entertainment!

And at risk of telling you want to do, those whom simply wish to watch and enjoy the fights, could y'all bring a healer by any chance? We've done Ok with rezzing, but quite a few have had to release and walk back. Waiting on rezz' can help to kill the atmosphere.

Or bring whatever you want! And emote/RP as you watch the blood spills. Fun will be had regardless:P

Those who don't have capped toons, bring your lowbies! I saw a handful of lower ranked/geared players there today. There will be plenty for you to compete with! Or you can always request a handicap off your opponent.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

magicthighs
Former Staff

Post#37 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:36 am

Dirtyz wrote: Omg magicthighs xD why do you have to scare him away?
Because I know who he is...

magicthighs
Former Staff

Post#38 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:37 am

Dabbart wrote: And at risk of telling you want to do, those whom simply wish to watch and enjoy the fights, could y'all bring a healer by any chance? We've done Ok with rezzing, but quite a few have had to release and walk back. Waiting on rezz' can help to kill the atmosphere.
I'll try to level my AM, she's only r14 or so atm ;)

Edit: I mean level up to actually participate btw. I can just hang around to rez people, no problem :)

Ads
Dirtyz

Post#39 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:43 am

magicthighs wrote:
Dirtyz wrote: Omg magicthighs xD why do you have to scare him away?
Because I know who he is...
Well, I didn't know that *folds arms, puffs cheeks, and looks away "offended"* lol
Spoiler:
Dirtyzcurse Chosen - Ahznik BO - Zengis BG

Harukiko

Post#40 » Sun May 08, 2016 5:09 pm

yea lvl up you am i want kill more of them:P
thnx for all who come to duels.im happy i winn all duels vs am's & they suprisset loosing by a tank:P