Recent Topics

Ads

- Postponed - June 4th Duel Tournament - Melee

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dabbart

Re: - Postponed - June 4th Duel Tournament - Melee

Post#21 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:21 am

Dirtyzcurse (Chosen) vs Hurgon (KoTB) 3:0 Dirtyzcurse

That should be 3:0:1. The draw happened. Stop cheating to make yourself seem awesome.

Good fights all around! Was a close thing to a no-go, but turned out nice. Took FAR too long however. But, live and learn.

I didn't realize I was the only one to laugh at your corpse Dz.... I'll get you next time gadget.... NEXT TIME!!!

Greatest surprise HAS to go to Nicelook melting rememberme. But the slayer/WE was the best fights imo. As a viewer anyways:P
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Dirtyz

Post#22 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:04 am

Lo siento, i forgot about the draw xP
Spoiler:
Dirtyzcurse Chosen - Ahznik BO - Zengis BG

Rebuke

Post#23 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:27 am

Eiger
Swordmaster
R40rr42
SnB dps

When will the melee tournament be held?

saupreusse
Developer

Post#24 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:47 am

Are Melee SW allowed?

Dirtyz

Post#25 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Yes, Melee SW are allowed
Spoiler:
Dirtyzcurse Chosen - Ahznik BO - Zengis BG

Rebuke

Post#26 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:49 pm

Bump.

When the server is back up will there be a new melee tournament scheduled?

Dresden
Banned

Post#27 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:41 pm

It's become far too complex, if i held one i'd be like:

"This time, this place, show up and kill each other"
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dabbart

Post#28 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:40 pm

Dresden wrote:It's become far too complex, if i held one i'd be like:

Then what do you do if they haven't killed each other after an hour:P (Just bein' a ****...)

I hope so! I spoke to Dirtyz before the server went down, RL came up.

I'd just like to have a regular Dueling event... Everyone show up and pick your own fights.

But you can continue to give me Gold...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#29 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:05 am

Dabbart wrote:
Dresden wrote:It's become far too complex, if i held one i'd be like:

Then what do you do if they haven't killed each other after an hour:P (Just bein' a ****...)

I hope so! I spoke to Dirtyz before the server went down, RL came up.

I'd just like to have a regular Dueling event... Everyone show up and pick your own fights.

But you can continue to give me Gold...
Gold? okay!

Are you aware that when Dirtyz started this (T3) i was the one who scouted out the entirety of T3 for duel locations? under a strict criteria i was able to scrounge up 35 usable locations.

How about this? original-style no-money simple duel meets, i can scout all 9 of the T4 zones and YOU can admin the dedicated topic (simple rules) and set the place, day and time of each event and then ringmaster it AND i and any order peep we can get can show up to admin the warbands for rvr kill drops! you lead and me & whoever will back you up, be ringmaster stand-ins if need be.

Whaddya say? soon as server is back up i can begin scouting T4, you'll have a good 50 rvr locations to choose from, that should last for ages. :D
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

peterthepan3

Post#30 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:27 am

I am interested in starting a Dueling League, whereby once a week combatants will face 2/3 enemies and get points per win/loss. Any fight that lasts longer than 5 minutes will be a draw. When the server is up, I will give it some more thought and would love dabbart and dirty's opinions on it/help!

It's long and tedious, but is the best way of determing the best duelist as opposed to someone getting a lucky break against Mr Noob while someone else - who could be better than the other dude - comes up against server best IB. Also people do have off days! Aaaaand the prize would be exponentially larger, naturally.