Recent Topics

Ads

Event To Bring The NA Side To Life!!!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fensus

Re: Event To Bring The NA Side To Life!!!

Post#11 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Yah, this is needed pretty bad. That realization that hits you in the face when you ding lvl 12 and move to next tier to find there's like 25 people total there is painful. I logged pretty much within 20 minutes of leaving tier 1 and having no one to play with. I'll be damned if I solo pve for 20-30 levels.

Ads
Dabbart

Post#12 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:07 pm

Gl. T1-3 will always have a small player base. Cause you can lvl out of it...

Run all the events you want, but I doubt you will see that many creating toons just to go play in the small zones...

This could work though. Bit once you get out of t1-2-3 will you keep running these via debolster or new toons? Otherwise it just seems like a way for you to lvl your toons...and with our player base, trying to constantly have a largish count(25 isn't enough?!) in every tier will help all of them suck... Maybe try to set up a PLing once/twice a week with ruin farming WB? That would actually help to alleviate the real issue. Which is that you are stuck at a low lvl while most are at the end game...

Regardless, GL.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Toldavf

Post#13 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:34 pm

i can guarantee on week days if there's an order zerg i will show up to play against it :P
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

dur3al

Post#14 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:27 pm

I know people will probably dislike my idea, but why not combine some of this sort with a "bonus" hours during NA prime-time. As in a boost in rewards such as influence, renown, loot, whatever.

I'm aware a lot of EU people will then play during NA time to gain from these boosts but that is fine to me, since it'll help the cause of make NA prime time more active, with more population people will join in seeing the rising pop.

What ya think?
Martyr's Square: Sync & Nerfedbuttons - enigma
Martyr's Square: Dureal & Method - Disrespect/It's Orz again
Badlands: Dureal & Alatheus - Exo
Karak-Norn: Sejanus - Blitz/Elementz

Penril

Post#15 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:36 pm

That's not a bad idea. Live had bonuses on underpopulated servers (+renown and XP iirc).

Gachimuchi

Post#16 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:32 am

NA needs something... population has hit an all time low.
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

skurge

Post#17 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:58 am

dur3al wrote:I know people will probably dislike my idea, but why not combine some of this sort with a "bonus" hours during NA prime-time. As in a boost in rewards such as influence, renown, loot, whatever.

I'm aware a lot of EU people will then play during NA time to gain from these boosts but that is fine to me, since it'll help the cause of make NA prime time more active, with more population people will join in seeing the rising pop.

What ya think?

great idea imo

KikkL
Banned

Post#18 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:52 am

The lakes have been combined. t2/3 ranges lvl16-30 and can be played in either t2 or t3.
Sometimes you have to go t2/3 if thats where the supply is.

This is a BUMP FOR NA TIMES!

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#19 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:56 am

I've suggested debolster days which incentivize everyone playing within the same tier while debolstered.

BrownStar

Post#20 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:02 pm

I found t2 to be pretty active when I went through it, though it was Thanksgiving weekend so I was probably playing during prime UK hours. I'm still so giddy about how close this is to live and being able to get my war fix that I really don't care if it takes months to level another toon. That's just me though, others may not have that kind of patience.