Recent Topics

Ads

BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament [POSTPONED]

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Re: BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament

Post#41 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:42 pm

it would be rly cool ( just an idea ) to make the 6on6 szene more public that more ppl come and join for it exspecially grps that arent that good and need more train .
The good grps could rly help tham and give tips and so on .
I would love a big 6on6 szene thats wy i had the (league ) idea just that ppl join it and can make fights against grps that are on the same level . like a list where someone can see wich grps are on the same level wich are better wich are worst .
Learn from the better ones and help the worst . oh that would be soooo cool
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
Collateral

Post#42 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:43 pm

I agree Daknall I had the same idea. People constantly get discouraged when getting stomped by premades in scs. That's why, imho, these kind if events should give them a chance to fight in an equal setting, so they can focus on practicing and learning their classes

peterthepan3

Post#43 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Well I did that during the last event: basically after all the premades had fought, I did a pug 6v6. A person from each side would be captain, they would pick 5 random people who wanted to take part, go Discord. I believe I was captain, and Simtex was captain of Order. It proved to be very fun, but not a lot of people actually turned up for it.

Good ideas. I think the most important at this stage is to gauge as much interest as possible, and set a date to see how many can attend.

Also - I shall be making a poll to ask whether or not AM/Sh .ab ex ought to be allowed.

Provisional date: 5th May, 19:00 GMT

Sacrx

Re: BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament [5TH MAY]

Post#44 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:52 pm

4-5th of may will not work for us as I'll be busy that weekend. Weekend is generally bad for us with usually 2-3 off, i think it's same for LOB.

Monday-Thursday would be best for us if this even takes off.

peterthepan3

Post#45 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:04 pm

Sacrx wrote:4-5th of may will not work for us as I'll be busy that weekend. Weekend is generally bad for us with usually 2-3 off, i think it's same for LOB.

Would the Thursday work for you? (4th). Or Wednesday?

Dresden
Banned

Post#46 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:49 pm

I still feel good about inspiring all of this despite how terrible i would have been at directing it. :p
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

DefinitelyNotWingz

Post#47 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:57 am

If there are enough solo players interested or anyway volunteering as a sub already, I would like to set up a pug 6 man, just for the fun of it. ;)

Voicecom required ofc.
You know who I am.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#48 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:19 am

Hmmm Mayb i join for the pugs because looks Bad for my grp at These days
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
Sacrx

Post#49 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:11 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Sacrx wrote:4-5th of may will not work for us as I'll be busy that weekend. Weekend is generally bad for us with usually 2-3 off, i think it's same for LOB.

Would the Thursday work for you? (4th). Or Wednesday?
The week after 8-11th would be better.

Halhammer

Post#50 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:19 pm

DefinitelyNotWingz wrote:If there are enough solo players interested or anyway volunteering as a sub already, I would like to set up a pug 6 man, just for the fun of it. ;)

Voicecom required ofc.
Yea I'd be up for that, due to the current lack of active guild ppl... *cough*Volgo*cough*Cerun*cough*Tklees*cough*
Halhammer - Gundoom - Vewywong et al. of DoE