Recent Topics

Ads

BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament [POSTPONED]

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament [POSTPONED]

Post#1 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:49 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube

BLOODBATH - 6v6 Tournament
Official Event Discord: https://discord.gg/R2K7JvG

Information

1. This will be a T4 only event.
2. Events will be held in a locked zone, if the zone unlocks the event can move to a locked zone by popular choice.
3. Events will be held in one of these zones: Chaos Wastes/Reikland/Black Crag/Kadrin Valley/Caledor/Eataine
4. Events will be held at flat open midway points between the destro & order warcamps in RvR lakes in these zones.

Rules

1. One 6v6 will occur at any given time. Once the winner is decided, two new teams will play.
2. To win the 6v6, you must have killed all 6 players of the opposing team.
3. Most important: if you register to participate in this event, you will be expected to be ready upon hearing when your fight has been arranged. If you are AFK for longer than 10 minutes/doing scenarios, you will be disqualified.
4. AP Pots/Health Pots are allowed.
5. Respawning after being killed and coming back to help your team from the warcamp will result in immediate disqualification.
6. Each team registered must have a core 6 players. You are allowed up to 6 substitutes, but you will only have 2 weeks max (after the tournament has started) to finalise them.
7. If you come to spectate, please ensure you abide by the rules (no damaging/CCing other spectators, or going into the fight zone)
8. You will play your opponent twice: if you lose one fight, but win the other, you will get 2 points; if you win both fights, you'll get 4 points; if you lose both, you'll get 0 points.
9. Time limit for each match is 25 minutes. After this point, the winner will be deduced by looking at the team who got the most kills. If neither team got kills/more kills than their opposition, then each team will get 1 points.

What must I do to join this event?

1. Post a comment with the: name of your guild, the guild leader's name, and the side you can play on (if you can play both sides, let us know)
2. Only post if you are 100% sure you can amass a squad for the event, lest people take time off work/etc for nothing. Given that this is a tournament, fights will be regular and so you must have substitutes ready if someone can not come.
3. Entry fee per guild is yet to be decided.

Where and when does the event take place?

Time: 19:00 GMT (GMT+0) (CET+1) (EET+2) (MSK+3)
Date: TBA (Probably 15th-19th)
Phalanx
Fusion
Legion of Boom
Deep n Dry
Pug groups
Bitterstone
NPNB

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am looking for people who are willing to help with the organisation of this event. If you are interested, please let me know via PM here on the forums.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Mon May 08, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament

Post#2 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:50 pm

Name of guild: Fusion
Guild leader's name: Korze
Side: Destruction

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#3 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:48 pm

Hello , what is the plan about this ?
Can we know the details of the prizes and of the sport in general ?

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:27 pm

Hello

Plan is to have a weekly 2 hours dedicated to 6v6 using a league table structure: by that I mean each team will play someone every Sunday, and the points will be recorded and each team given a respective position in the league table based on these points.

A win will give a team 2 points, a loss 0 points, and a draw 1 point. (A draw will occur if the fight has taken 25minutes+ - the maximum time for a match will be 25 minutes - and both teams have killed the same amount of people).

After sufficient time, i.e. when teams have had the chance to face off against one another on two separate occasions, the tournament will be deemed finished and the winner will be the team with the most points.

At the moment the prizes will consist of gold (the 1st place will get 70% of the pot) and very nice pots/talismans :)

If you are interested in participating, you need to ensure you can get a team every Sunday.

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#5 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:36 am

peterthepan3 wrote:Hello

Plan is to have a weekly 2 hours dedicated to 6v6 using a league table structure: by that I mean each team will play someone every Sunday, and the points will be recorded and each team given a respective position in the league table based on these points.

A win will give a team 2 points, a loss 0 points, and a draw 1 point. (A draw will occur if the fight has taken 25minutes+ - the maximum time for a match will be 25 minutes - and both teams have killed the same amount of people).

After sufficient time, i.e. when teams have had the chance to face off against one another on two separate occasions, the tournament will be deemed finished and the winner will be the team with the most points.

At the moment the prizes will consist of gold (the 1st place will get 70% of the pot) and very nice pots/talismans :)

If you are interested in participating, you need to ensure you can get a team every Sunday.
Now that is interesting ! and what about 1vs1 ?

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:49 am

Perhaps in the future, but for now the focus with Bloodbath is 6v6 =)

Kazekiri

Post#7 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:36 am

Starting date? Today?
Aswell if being present EACH sunday is required, that could block some team to join the movement, dont you think?

peterthepan3

Post#8 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:22 pm

Starting date is not today but there will be some casual 6v6s if anyone is interested.
The reason why I have chosen Sunday is it seems to be the best choice in ensuring highest amount of guilds available (Friday not so good, Saturday could work potentially).

It has to happen once a week to keep the tournament fresh. If one day is Sunday, and the next is Saturday or whatever, that could work. The important thing is people are having a match at least once a week.

Ads
Reesh

Post#9 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:24 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Sunday is a bad choice, and Saturday would be much better? 6v6 can take a loong time, and when some of us has to work at monday from 7 am (like me) or 8 am, it's impossible to stay long enough for a full event.

Kazekiri

Post#10 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Sunday is the day when nobody do anything and Saturday night ppl being busy.