Recent Topics

Ads

BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament [POSTPONED]

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Danielle

Re: BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament [5TH MAY]

Post#61 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Haojin wrote:We'll be there. There is a possibilty we could join with 2 parties.
Don't bring an experimental shaman, since your guildies claim it's so bad :P .
Spoiler:
Raging Slayer overextender and Healbot of Deep and Dry and Dark Omen
All my Order characters
All my Destro characters
Yes, you are welcome to this hitlist. I REALLY enjoy being chased across a whole zone.

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament [DATE TBCA]

Post#62 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:26 pm

UPDATE

I am going to move the event for the week of the 8th of May. Can people let me know their availability? Deep n Dry, LOB and Fusion already have.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#63 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:52 pm

i hope i get my grp to that if not i wil lcome with a pug grp for fun and glory
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

altharion1
Banned

Post#64 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:24 am

Looking forward to seeing more mid tier premades doing 6v6 against each other. Particularly Phalanx v Fusion. Rather than watching Deep and Dry or Don't Panic melt less experience groups.

Should be a good watch, with hopefully a few surprise results!
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

DefinitelyNotWingz

Post#65 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:33 am

altharion1 wrote:Looking forward to seeing more mid tier premades doing 6v6 against each other. Particularly Phalanx v Fusion. Rather than watching Deep and Dry or Don't Panic melt less experience groups.

shots fired xD
You know who I am.

Haojin

Post#66 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:19 am

altharion1 wrote:Looking forward to seeing more mid tier premades doing 6v6 against each other. Particularly Phalanx v Fusion. Rather than watching Deep and Dry or Don't Panic melt less experience groups.

6 v 6 isnt our focus sadly, and personally 6 v 6 is a **** perspective to play with if you doing it 24/7. And however, we are up for every 6 v X , 24 vs X action. Totally depented on personal interests. We will join the event, because nothing interesting in the game except the events.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

altharion1
Banned

Post#67 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:52 am

Haojin wrote:

6 v 6 isnt our focus sadly, and personally 6 v 6 is a **** perspective to play with if you doing it 24/7. And however, we are up for every 6 v X , 24 vs X action. Totally depented on personal interests. We will join the event, because nothing interesting in the game except the events.
We all understand Phalanx's players, playstyle and preferences :) I also think you'll do better than people expect!

I was just saying I hope there are more groups from a variety of skill levels and 6v6 experience to ensure everyone has the opportunity to get a balanced fight.
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

peterthepan3

Post#68 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:57 pm

Indeed, that's what it's all about! And even though LoB has a full destro squad, I'm sure there'll be space in either daknal's or wingz's group if you're interested in joining :)

Hype train!

Ads
altharion1
Banned

Post#69 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:27 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:

Indeed, that's what it's all about! And even though LoB has a full destro squad, I'm sure there'll be space in either daknal's or wingz's group if you're interested in joining :)

Hype train!
Its true the main destro group is solid at the moment. Fortunately or unfortunately we are in the position where we are overloaded with quality players joining and/or requesting to join our guild at the moment (I believe you know a few of them personally), but not quite at the stage where we can run two parties.

We don't like to leave anyone out or have anyone ostracized in the guild for these events (as that's not the negative approach we like to take in our guild, unlike in many other guilds), so I believe LoB will be rotating our groups. Thanks for the concern but don't worry about me I'll be ok for a group guys! :)
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

peterthepan3

Re: BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament [DATE TBC]

Post#70 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Good to hear man, looking forward to coming up against both LoB's A and B squads. =D