Recent Topics

Ads

BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament [POSTPONED]

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Reesh

Re: BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament

Post#11 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:01 pm

Kazekiri wrote:Sunday is the day when nobody do anything and Saturday night ppl being busy.
Maybe it's in your case, but I have the imagination that some of us may do things differently, and quite opposite.

That's still gives players the choice when it comes to Saturday: do i want to play the 6v6 event even till morning, since i can do literally nothing the next day, or go out for clubs / do family stuff.
When at sunday, well... I guess almost everyone has to wake up the next day pretty early and do something he/she has to.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#12 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:08 pm

Well if people can express their ideal day I may change it. Up until this point Sunday has normally been used but perhaps Saturday would be better.

Thoughts/opinions?

simtex
Suspended

Post#13 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:09 pm

I think if the event will be structured properly and guilds/teams show up on time - sunday wont be an issue. As Peter said their will be a 25 min rule(which i really like, i remeber some 50 min matches vs your group months ago..ZzzZZzz) and if all matches are planned before and respective guild leaders is given a notice, im sure we can make agreement to keep some sort of time scheudle.

Now to the more important question, what will prize pool be?
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

peterthepan3

Post#14 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:21 pm

simtex wrote:I think if the event will be structured properly and guilds/teams show up on time - sunday wont be an issue. As Peter said their will be a 25 min rule(which i really like, i remeber some 50 min matches vs your group months ago..ZzzZZzz) and if all matches are planned before and respective guild leaders is given a notice, im sure we can make agreement to keep some sort of time scheudle.

Now to the more important question, what will prize pool be?
indeed, if everyone attends on time and gets their two matches done within 30 minutes (ideally, probably even earlier in some cases) then it will last 1hr30minutes-2hours - which isn't that much time a week to dedicate to the event, really. twyxx has offered to help me out with the organisation, so hopefully we can get 2 matches occurring at the same time instead of 1.

at the moment a mixture of gold (I'm yet to decide how much, but there will be a gold sink to help - probably winning team would get a thousandish), +22 talis and better, and some good pots.

peterthepan3

Post#15 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:44 pm

UPDATE

The Tournament shall be scheduled to start in 2 weeks: 13/11/2016

Please get your teams registered! The days can be altered (maybe a Saturday instead of a Sunday), but at least the first match will be on the Sunday.

Jambalaya

Post#16 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:03 pm

gonna struggle gettin people every sunday.
whichever teams get drawn against each other just give them until the following week to complete their match, if they don't, minus points
Big Yodes

peterthepan3

Post#17 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:08 pm

Jambalaya wrote:gonna struggle gettin people every sunday.
whichever teams get drawn against each other just give them until the following week to complete their match, if they don't, minus points
That could be a good alternative actually. Organise the matches on the Sunday, and teams must have completed the match before the next Sunday. Thing is we need to adjudicate and have people there to give true account of who won etc. and good to have some spectators for publicity/fun.

peterthepan3

Post#18 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:29 pm

Would any guilds be interested in this? Thinking to give it another shot, high off the dopamine from recent 24v24 event.

Ads
Blasio

Post#19 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:38 pm

That would be great to see the 6v6 community have some fun.
Ticket please!

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#20 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:26 pm

whats about the idea of a league like in diablo 2 was ?
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy