Recent Topics

Ads

BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament [POSTPONED]

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Saftdryck
Banned

Re: BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament [DATE TBCA]

Post#71 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:37 pm

altharion1 wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:
altharion1 wrote:Looking forward to seeing more mid tier premades doing 6v6 against each other. Particularly Phalanx v Fusion. Rather than watching Deep and Dry or Don't Panic melt less experience groups.

Should be a good watch, with hopefully a few surprise results!
Indeed, that's what it's all about! And even though LoB has a full destro squad, I'm sure there'll be space in either daknal's or wingz's group if you're interested in joining :)

Hype train!
Its true the main destro group is solid at the moment. Fortunately or unfortunately we are in the position where we are overloaded with quality players joining and/or requesting to join our guild at the moment (I believe you know a few of them personally), but not quite at the stage where we can run two parties.

We don't like to leave anyone out or have anyone ostracized in the guild for these events (as that's not the negative approach we like to take in our guild, unlike in many other guilds), so I believe LoB will be rotating our groups. Thanks for the concern but don't worry about me I'll be ok for a group guys! :)

So defensive after trying to troll. Guess you missed some Banter classes
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

Ads
Aurandilaz

Re: BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament [DATE TBC]

Post#72 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Very nice, with all this competition there will be enough competitive gameplay which can be analysed thoroughly over the next months to determine the next course of balancing action. :)

Will need to ask guildies if we can get enough people online, or if we have enough of proper classes that are suitable for 6v6. :)

Haojin

Post#73 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Saftdryck wrote:
altharion1 wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:
Indeed, that's what it's all about! And even though LoB has a full destro squad, I'm sure there'll be space in either daknal's or wingz's group if you're interested in joining :)

Hype train!
Its true the main destro group is solid at the moment. Fortunately or unfortunately we are in the position where we are overloaded with quality players joining and/or requesting to join our guild at the moment (I believe you know a few of them personally), but not quite at the stage where we can run two parties.

We don't like to leave anyone out or have anyone ostracized in the guild for these events (as that's not the negative approach we like to take in our guild, unlike in many other guilds), so I believe LoB will be rotating our groups. Thanks for the concern but don't worry about me I'll be ok for a group guys! :)

So defensive after trying to troll. Guess you missed some Banter classes
You should obey and accept every commend from a high tier player. Tsk tsk.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Saftdryck
Banned

Post#74 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Haojin wrote: You should obey and accept every commend from a high tier player. Tsk tsk.
I do, but i dont reckognize Althi as "top tier player" bro :mrgreen: Seen him play with pugs, average player.

Anyways, stay on topic. That includes everyone.
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

Elemint

Post#75 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Such great plays and the event hasn't even started yet!

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#76 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:12 am

Finaly i won :& . Stay calm Dudes and Fight on the field not in the Forums :)
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Glorian

Post#77 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:59 am

Bitterstone Thunderers are currently in the thinktank of a premade 6dwarf group.

peterthepan3

Post#78 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:16 pm

That would be fantastic, Lesti. May I put you guys down as coming (provisionally)? I want to build the hype and have as many confirmed groups as possible:

Phalanx
Fusion
Legion of Boom
Starilas
Deep n Dry

TBC
Don't Panic
Pug groups
Bitterstone
Krautcontrol
Megladonis group
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#79 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:07 pm

UPDATED roster. Kraut may be able to come pending on whether they get a 6, and Meg will try to get a destro group too. Looking to be busy!

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Re: BLOODBATH - 6V6 Tournament [11TH MAY 19:00 GMT]

Post#80 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:08 am

11th Sound good here I try bring a nazgul 6 man If nit i come with friends But i come with a grp to 100%
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy