Recent Topics

Ads

2nd T1 Empire Greatsword Event. 05.07.2017 VIDEO UP!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Poll: Whill you come to the Event

Jawohl Herr Feldwebel! We will crush them with empire steel! (Yes)
50%
Mitnichten (No)
22%
I will eat your heart and then sacrifice your soul to the god of murder. (I'm Destro and will await you in T1)
28%
Nah, I want something different for the next time. (Goblins, Elfs, Wizzards)
No votes
Total votes: 18

Glorian

Re: T1 Empire Greatsword Event. Sat. 3.12. 8pm Altdorf time.

Post#11 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:40 pm

Well how exactly should I work on balancing the numbers of players at a given time in rvr?

And why does encourage these Events Zergs? Most Guilds have a Full WB each Evening. We are trying it once here at an Event. And at most times our event warband get zerged by two pug warbands.

Doesn't stop us to do it again and again.

Ads
Noergl

Post#12 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:32 pm

I´m sorry, i don´t see why our events break the population or the rvr balance in any way. Mostly we have people who are happy to oppose us, and we often have enemies just banding together for the fun of kicking our behinds or crying "kill da bittastone stunties".
How do you get the impression we promote zerg play is beyond me when we do exactly the oposite.
There are destro guilds too who band together and play as units.
We mostly are players who get their fun in life Warhammer before too, and we did this kind of plays and events there also.

Neither of us is a dev or work on the code, so please dont assume just because were running order events in our guild we are "codeworking order lovers" - which by the way is a very insulting remark to the devs here.
Btw, we did a gobbo event some time ago too.

I hope you realise that we few players surely arent responsible for any kind of server population issues - which i might add i havent seen in the last weeks anyway.
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

StormX2
Game Master

Post#13 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:41 pm

finally a weekend event

wouldnt it be cool is some badasses on Destro Organized an RP Event to clash against yours.

btw anyone let me know what time 8pm altdorf time is?

Kragg

Post#14 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:48 pm

StormX2 wrote:finally a weekend event

wouldnt it be cool is some badasses on Destro Organized an RP Event to clash against yours.

btw anyone let me know what time 8pm altdorf time is?
Lesti is in GMT+1
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

charley22222

Post#15 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:49 pm

Spoiler:
sure you will dont see it because your order lol

now player already there and is so umbalance and just not fun at all
my opinion is hard to make worst to promote 1 side zerg in this game , also already asking to role ,warpriest and knight self healing dps build , this just show are you promote imbalance ,sorry guy but this is terrible to push one faction , i`m very dissapoint looking you got more favor for 1 side :( , i guess you are not old warhammer player , to promote this type of gameplay , thank you
Do not tell someone what they can and cannot do when Organizing a fairly standard event. If you wish to, please go ahead and organize a Green Skin event to bring the balance you seem to be in search of. Being an Original Warhammer Player vs having played only on RoR holds no additional Merit, so please... none of us care about your lvl 100.

Official Warning being issued, tread carefully.

-StormX2

Kragg

Post#16 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:53 pm

So you just arrived here to tell us we promote zergs. Very amusing. Go play the game. Your 100 RR does not matter. You are in T1. Instead ask around on both factions about how they feel about the events we at the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers held and come back with an informed reply.

Glorian

Post#17 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:05 pm

Altdorftime is: open google and type: "what time is it in altdorf?"

GMT +1 is sometimes misleading with summer and wintertime.

Altdorftime is current time in Germany, Switzerland, France.

@opposing destro:
Feel free for any destro leader to build a party and contact me ingame in as Lesti, or here per PM.

#roleplayerzerg #IwasinclosedBeta

charley22222

Post#18 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Spoiler:
Kragg wrote:So you just arrived here to tell us we promote zergs. Very amusing. Go play the game. Your 100 RR does not matter. You are in T1. Instead ask around on both factions about how they feel about the events we at the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers held and come back with an informed reply.
to answer you

1- i`m not sure , i just arrived here or not because i try the server i guess 2 year ago , anyway this give me more or less right to share some opinion ??? , 2- to asnwer you yes this promote 1 zerg side , already glorian is agree , so yes is promote zerg on 1 side 3- my 100 rr matter in the sense because i experience all warhammer gameplay and know what i`m talking about on population issue and zerg , btw you say (So you just arrived here to tell us we promote zergs) i guess is a no brainer and obvious ,just look all pass even title is about 80% order or order character , come on open your eye or your are 1 side faction fan boy , i dont think asking to much only fair and balance or 50/50 , you dont need to be butt hurt this is only my opinion thank you

See above, stick to the topic. No more Derailing.
-StormX2

Ads
Kragg

Post#19 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:52 pm

He is mocking you. And you don't think that we, playing on the original war as long as you and been around constantly from the start on RoR, with more then 40 events held know better then you? And on top of that: It is an event of two hours.

Grow a pair and stop derailing this topic.

charley22222

Post#20 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:50 pm

Spoiler:
charley22222 wrote:
Kragg wrote:So you just arrived here to tell us we promote zergs. Very amusing. Go play the game. Your 100 RR does not matter. You are in T1. Instead ask around on both factions about how they feel about the events we at the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers held and come back with an informed reply.
to answer you

1- i`m not sure , i just arrived here or not because i try the server i guess 2 year ago , anyway this give me more or less right to share some opinion ??? , 2- to asnwer you yes this promote 1 zerg side , already glorian is agree , so yes is promote zerg on 1 side 3- my 100 rr matter in the sense because i experience all warhammer gameplay and know what i`m talking about on population issue and zerg , btw you say (So you just arrived here to tell us we promote zergs) i guess is a no brainer and obvious ,just look all pass even title is about 80% order or order character , come on open your eye or your are 1 side faction fan boy , i dont think asking to much only fair and balance or 50/50 , you dont need to be butt hurt this is only my opinion thank you

See above, stick to the topic. No more Derailing.
-StormX2
just delete or remove all my post on this topic because i`m not allow to have any opinion of feedback on this forum ,thank you

I warned you man, don't take it personally, but it looks like you could use a short break from RoR.
When you come back, I suggest you re-read the rules and stick to them.
-StormX2