Recent Topics

Ads

2nd T1 Empire Greatsword Event. 05.07.2017 VIDEO UP!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Poll: Whill you come to the Event

Jawohl Herr Feldwebel! We will crush them with empire steel! (Yes)
50%
Mitnichten (No)
22%
I will eat your heart and then sacrifice your soul to the god of murder. (I'm Destro and will await you in T1)
28%
Nah, I want something different for the next time. (Goblins, Elfs, Wizzards)
No votes
Total votes: 18

Glorian

2nd T1 Empire Greatsword Event. 05.07.2017 VIDEO UP!

Post#1 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:40 pm

Video of the 2nd Event.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Greetings Men of the Empire!

Feel the power of my Zweihänder!

Click here to watch on YouTube

This Friday the Team that brought you the Dwarf Gunline Event will hold a little Roleplay and RvR Event for Empire characters in Tier 1 Nordland.
We will build a warband, train a little coordinated attacks and then start fighting in Nordland.
If the enemy flees the field we might switch to T2 Areas. But we will see.
The Warband will be lead by my Kotbs Feldweibel

When:
Saturday, 3th of December, 8:00 pm Altdorf Time. (Open Google and ask it what time it is in Altdorf)

Where:
T1 Empire Nordland Warcamp near the Steam Tank.

What should you bring:
Please come with an Empire character of any career. And please make sure he is capable of fighting in T1 rvr. Either being a new char or a debolstered one. So your character can be of lvl 1-40.
I said he can be of any career but we would prefer it, if the character is an Knight of the Blazing Sun or a Warpriest. Andi f you come as a Kotbs leave your sissy sword and shield at home. Get your frakking big Greatsword into battle. Because the theme of the Event will be a Unit of Averland Grearswords.

How I get my Chars into style:
Main Colors of the province of Averland is Black and Yellow. So the T1 Armors look already good to go. But if you like you can use some Vermin Brown (darker Yellow) and black on your Armour.
Please set Helmets, and Capes to hidden at this Event.
Also the Greatswords are an Infantry Regiment, so Mounts are off. Also in Nordland you can reach everyting by foot.

Here some examples of a Greatsword:

And an Pistoleer:

Can I come as an Bright Wizzzard?
Yes, but dont expect to be treated differently. We assume that the members of the Warband are Empire Soldiers and not some studied pyromants. ;)

What can you expect RP wise:
If you are not into Roleplay that is no problem. Purpose of this Event is an themed Warband and me leading you with some Macros. While we all swirl around with our Double Hand Swords and scream: "For the Emperor!" :D

Also I will use bastardized Reikspiel (German) for some of the Macors. But all commands in the /wb channel are in English. Or simply stick to me all the time.

So please answer in the Poll if you want to attend the Event.
Last edited by Glorian on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Ads
NectaneboII
Banned

Re: T1 Empire Greatsword Event. Sat. 3.12. 8pm Altdorf time.

Post#2 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Oh nice , my T1 Knight , will require a guild invite tho , Pm Theodorichus later today ,is fully equiped for this
Should prove epic .
If only a certain greenskin guild would oppose us , oh if only ;)

Glorian

Post#3 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:34 pm

NectaneboII wrote:Oh nice , my T1 Knight , will require a guild invite tho , Pm Theodorichus later today ,is fully equiped for this
Should prove epic .
If only a certain greenskin guild would oppose us , oh if only ;)
Ja me lad, but sometimes you have to cleave what is at hand.

flintboth

Post#4 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:07 pm

Your last saturday ! My shaman come to runaway around you !
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Noergl

Post#5 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Youre welcome to try, flintboth! Problem is, if we have no oposition it will be boring, if many destros decide to frag us, we will go down in style :D
Guess we will see. Should be fun for all we hope.
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Kragg

Post#6 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Bitterstone Thunderers: bringing warhammer alive! <3
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Glorian

Post#7 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:20 pm

Kragg wrote:Bitterstone Thunderers: bringing warhammer alive! <3
Aye! By slicing t1 pugs with Frakking Big Greatswords. :D

Or at least that's the plan. ;)

charley22222

Post#8 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:40 pm

Spoiler:
hello everyone
i`m new here , but not new playing warhammer , i got my character 100rr :) on gorefang,
my question here , do you think this type of event help to balance the population on both side and make this fun for both faction , thank you

If you wish to discuss this, please locate an existing, or create your own thread to discuss this.
-StormX2

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:48 pm

charley22222 wrote:...
my question here , do you think this type of event help to balance the population on both side ...
Actually: No. ;)

These RvR Events we do for quite some time. 30ish times with the gunline.
And we have seen all. Total Order dominance with no one to shoot. To total destro dominance with 3+ warbands stomping over us. ;)

So these Events hardly help Population Balance. But what they do is, that they give you for a short moment the feeling that there aren't pugs and premades around, but real Warhammer units fighting in RoR. And alone for that we do this again and again.

And this feeling is for the event warband as well as for destro. At the gunline we were a dozen times applauded and hailed by the Destros we attack, or from whom we got just overrun.
Giving RvR meaning is the purpose of these events. And screaming: "For the Emperor!" :)

charley22222

Post#10 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Spoiler:
i will share my personal opinion and be honest , this just break the rvr balance old warhammer player know the zerg issue in RoR , and what is a bit weird here zerg is promote more Oo , to be zerg and wipe again and again this is just not fun for the other faction and slowly but surely kill the fun for the other faction , i just look the history of this type of even and order look to have a lot more even ? i guess people working on the code are order lover :)
anyway let hope guy you work on balance population to have some epic rvr battle thank you WAAAGH
Please do not make pointless posts on someones legit thread.
-StormX2