Recent Topics

Ads

[ORvR & RP light EU] 10.02.17

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
blaqwar

Re: [ORvR & RP light EU] 10.02.17

Post#31 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:37 pm

Dresden wrote:No clear timezone for the event time and it was posted too close to the event itself, there aren't even 700 ppl on the server.

#HowDidYouManageToDoThisAgain

A whole lot of people are gonna show up an hour late, some of them will have taken time off WORK to be there.
The starting time is linked in the opening post (which was made 17 days ago) as 19:00 CET, the link leads to a timezone converter. All you have to do is click "Time Zone Converter for Altdorf" down at the bottom under "Tools & Converters" and plug in your city. It's very simple, hope this will help you for next time.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#32 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:18 pm

blaqwar wrote:
Dresden wrote:No clear timezone for the event time and it was posted too close to the event itself, there aren't even 700 ppl on the server.

#HowDidYouManageToDoThisAgain

A whole lot of people are gonna show up an hour late, some of them will have taken time off WORK to be there.
The starting time is linked in the opening post (which was made 17 days ago) as 19:00 CET, the link leads to a timezone converter. All you have to do is click "Time Zone Converter for Altdorf" down at the bottom under "Tools & Converters" and plug in your city. It's very simple, hope this will help you for next time.
"19:00 CET"

NOPE, TRY AGAIN.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

blaqwar

Post#33 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:31 pm

maroontom

Post#34 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Had a great time tonight, thanks for the event. :)
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Dresden
Banned

Post#35 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:34 pm

Fair enough, i was looking in the POST.

edit: I just made a point that reiterates my original sentiment, sod the narrative.
Last edited by Dresden on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dabbart

Post#36 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:52 pm

And in the post it said to go click this link for the info. Guess where the info was?

Hope you guys and gals had fun. I'm stuck in the hospital(I'm fine). Always said to miss these things.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Elftwin95

Post#37 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:17 am

Thank you all for a really fun event! I truely enjoyed hearing the shrieks and cries of those blasted greenskin brutes and our dark kin when my arrows found their marks. Also think I got that huge ork once or twice ;)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Dresden
Banned

Post#38 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:29 pm

I apologise for complaining, i genuinely enjoyed this event, thank you.

Ads
nebelwerfer

Post#39 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:57 pm

This was really fun, had a blast! The warboss this time had a real brass pair for sure!

Araco

Post#40 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:27 am

Thx for the event from part of Ocara.