Recent Topics

Ads

Dwarfs vs Greenskins 24vs24 Warband Duell - VIDEO UP!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fractus

Re: Dwarfs vs Greenskins 24vs24 Warband Duell 20th April 8pm Altdorftime

Post#51 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:20 am

So if I've worked this out right:

2 shamans per group will produce 150 morale each every 10 secs? So morale 2 (720 morale) should take roughly 15 secs. So morale 2 raze bomb x 8 BO's + 5 choppa's using tantrum should mean a wipe should be achievable in under 20 secs.

And to defend against this there are no morale drains, and gromril plating is not group based, so either:

Option 1 keep running away every 12 secs and loose a chunk of damage output(turrets)

Option 2 kill 5 BO's in under 12 secs, assuming 1000 heal per sec, and 10k health per BO, this means 120000 damage past mitigation, so 10000 damage per sec.

This breaks down to 250 DPS from 8 IB's and 1000 DPS from 8 engi/slayer, with perfect practiced assist, great players and great heals this is not easy.

I cannot think of another way of countering this if anyone wanted to join in.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#52 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:26 am

Glorian wrote:
roadkillrobin wrote:It's 8 BO 8 SHamans, 3 SH and 5 Choppas if i remember correctly. And you really wanna make this into a morale tactics discussion?
No. Not really. Moral bombing will decide the fight I think. And I'm still quite interested how it will turn out. Footpatroll must be jumping for excitement. :)

Bitterstone guild is still offline. I hope they look at least once in the forum, so they know where to show up tomorrow.
I'll be the first to acknowledge that Morale dumps are a trash mechanic. I really hate the concept of unmitigable dmg and the only counters to it in the game is based (For destro) Morale Draining with Marauders, wich pretty much require Order to not have built any morale in the first place. If you engage a group with prebuilt morales it's basicly just a wasted tactic slot. And for Order it's based on having M4 up. Also the only morale dump recovery skill in the game (Alter Fate) isn't working. If this morale would atleast work Morale Dumps in keep seiges atleast wouldn't be so god damn busted.
But we're deffintly gonna use morales, it's what make a Greenskin Warband a Greenskin Warband.

Fractus

Post#53 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:35 am

If you want to win a fight i cant think of a better setup and tactic you would use, to win you use the best available, makes sense.

I think of Morales had counter Morales (group gromril plating for example) they would create a what already is a very skilled end game extra to get the hang off, on top of normal class abilities sort of thing.

Glorian

Post#54 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:47 am

@Npcs in Front of Battle Area:

Yes. Somehow there are more then a day ago. Don't know how they came up. But it is decided with Haojun that npcs aren't used for moral buildup before.

We will find a solution. Attacker needs to gather at a certain spot before we start. Or we ask a destro group to clean the place before destro moves through.

@moral bombing: Every warband who participates will use its optimal setup to win. That is the plan. Current meta has some broken moral pumps. So be it.

We are doing this the first time and will see how the composition and flow of the battle works.

I think INQUISITORS or CNTK is a candidate for the next 24vs24. So we use tomorrow as a Field Test.

Pumatouch

Post#55 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:59 am

Collateral wrote:Also, I have no idea where the battleground is O.o
I'm sure Haojun can tell you.

Inspecting the grounds I found it full of new dwarf Npc's, Road Wardens, and some additional Caravan folks that had been added to the bunch in the back and around the hold. These Road Wardens were not here 2 days ago upon inspection. Who put them here?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Arthur - Slarti - Halgal - Binwin
Each and every Dawi under my command owes me one hundred scalps.
And I want my scalps.

Collateral

Post#56 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 pm

We will try everything, morales and no morales. Our dmg was very nice yesterday even without morales, so we will see. No need to get paranoid and salty. We will just have some fun, and we will test out racial warbands.

Glorian

Post#57 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Collateral wrote:We will try everything, morales and no morales. Our dmg was very nice yesterday even without morales, so we will see. No need to get paranoid and salty. We will just have some fun, and we will test out racial warbands.
Aye. That's the spirit.

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#58 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:29 pm

ehy it's true,why someone from the staff putted more NPCs?

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Ads
Glorian

Post#59 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Amidala wrote:ehy it's true,why someone from the staff putted more NPCs?
Inside the town is an invisible loot chest.
So I suggest this area is an broken PQ.
PQ list shows area as a functional destro PQ.

Maybe we just need to kill them once to bug it out again. They appeared imo because of server restart this morning.

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#60 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:50 pm

ok good so today we can make a destro group and go to kill them ^-^

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE