Recent Topics

Ads

Dwarfs vs Greenskins 24vs24 Warband Duell - VIDEO UP!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
nebelwerfer

Re: Dwarfs vs Greenskins 24vs24 Warband Duell - VIDEO UP!

Post#91 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:39 am

Thanks all who made IT happen, IT was the most fun i've had in the game for a long time. Also the most stress and immersion lol

Great idea, great execution. I think this all left us hungry for more in the future.

Just a note; the first round i had graphics on Max so when you charged in in a big green ball of guac and waagh it rekt my FPS and befrir i know it i was jammed face down behind some crates drowning in a green tide. Lol GGS

Ads
Mcgotrek

Post#92 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:40 am

so much fun! :D
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

Vilhelmina

Post#93 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:51 am

Glad to hear it was a great night. I'm looking forward to, hopefully, seeing some more videos of the event.

nebelwerfer

Post#94 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:56 am

https://youtu.be/ZVoPb6WNFS8

honorable duels are over and we pay eachother respects

Jildaz

Post#95 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 am

Was very fun :D

lets do that again :)
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

Collateral

Post#96 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:32 pm

While we certainly could've played the third one better, our specs were completely not made for the no morale fights, same with the last 'fight' haha, which you started btw xP

I definitely want to do it again, perhaps in a different scenario though. The tight little town is slightly in favour of the more static dwarf formations I would say, but we will see.

There is one other thing I wanted to say. In the Norkallis stream (also thanks for streaming mate :)) I saw people bringing up 6mans again, and how we are total **** at 6mans etc. Tbh I knew this would happen. I said this once and I'll say it again. We are a group of average-good players, who know thier main classes well enough to perform pretty good in a wb setting. Everyone knows their role and their place in the warband. Premades are an entirely different thing. Great majority of us have nowhere near the amount of time the 6mans spend on the game, lvling on both sides, getting bis gear and learning the classes and mechanics (I personaly have only one lvl 40 character). We never claim to be the absolute best of the best in our classes, and we are certainly not immortal.

I don't understand the hate and disrespect people have towards us (mostly from this 6man community). We never mock or underestimate our opponents. We just want to have fun in a friendly atmosphere, which this event absolutely was. We don't care about dying or losing, it's just a damn game. You want to fight us? Go on teamspeak, form a warband and find us in the lakes, we will be there.

Noergl

Post#97 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:14 pm

@ collateral: let me asure you that we as a guild dont hate you at all! In the contrary, we respect you as a guild and as a bunch of players who surely know what they are doing. It is always a (mostly hurtful 8-) ) pleasure to meet you out in the lakes. Take it as a sign of respect from us that we mostly cheer in joy if we are able to beat you (what honestly doesnt happen to often). I dont know who brought up some 6man discussion, it surely wasnt us, as we favor the wb play style. Yesterday surely showed that we all can have fun.

There will always be players who favor a certain playstyle, be it wb, 6man, solo, whatever. Dont take it to persoanl. We also get some "hateful" remarks from time to time. We just write them into the big book of grudges and ignore them :lol: .

Thx again for a great evening and for making a race specific wb just for that. One last thng though...
... we never started the last fight, that was surely some greenskin trickery as always :mrgreen: .
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Glorian

Post#98 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Noergl wrote: ... we never started the last fight, that was surely some greenskin trickery as always :mrgreen: .
Not entirely sure as it started when I turned away from the scene. :roll:
And drunken dwarfs are knon for not taking any opportunity to start a little spontaneous brawl. :)

Ads
Fractus

Post#99 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Did anybody get a video of either the Dwarfs regiment walk out of the mine or the Greenskins WAAGH tide emerging from the mine? This should be on the server YouTube for sure :lol:

Toshutkidup

Post#100 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 pm

I can admit I had great fun. Was something different and enjoyable. I died alot and got few kills in and no matter what, enjoyed it. Hoping to do it again .
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup