Recent Topics

Ads

[6V6] Organise daily fights here

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dresden
Banned

Re: [6V6] Organise daily fights here

Post#11 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 am

what about setting up a small site to record and rank organised party fights?

Set a time and a place (it worked well for Dirtyz's duel events) and let it grow over time.

I'm sure that if it is successful then the RoR staff will definitely support you.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#12 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:41 am

Not enough interest anymore/feeling of drawing a horse to water whenever trying to arrange a guild fight. Should be a community effort as opposed to one person trying to get the ball rolling, hence why I just want to look for the odd fight here and there to save the hassle :) Appreciate the sentiment.

Dresden
Banned

Post#13 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:27 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Not enough interest anymore/feeling of drawing a horse to water whenever trying to arrange a guild fight. Should be a community effort as opposed to one person trying to get the ball rolling, hence why I just want to look for the odd fight here and there to save the hassle :) Appreciate the sentiment.
Get one 6-man from each side this week, just one, report and rank that fight, next week enough interest might have been cultivated for two 6-man's from each side, maybe only one a side the week after, maybe three or more!

My guild is sedentary and non-organised but i like to actively please my guildies in various ways, this has resulted in a growing number of active rank 40's (ppl who, like me, clearly don't care for bossy time-consuming leaders) staying in my guild long term, 27 chars out of 250 chars currently, people come and people go (as they should considering my guild does not support organised gameplay) but the level of satisfaction i get from seeing the quality of my guild roster grow get's a little bit stronger every time i go on the server, i am playing the long game with my guild and i am getting it right.

Get a good plan through trial and error and play the long game, it definitely works for me!
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

peterthepan3

Post#14 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:55 pm

I'll try it out this Wednesday then :)!

Aside: why be in a guild if you're opposed to organised pvp?!

shaggyboomboom

Post#15 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Maybe we could get a tournament going (bloodbath v2), but then people will say: "we all know who is gonna win boo hoo"

tlitschye

Post#16 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Maybe try not to be that annoying when looking for 6 vs 6...and is there no other grp on destro that plays 6 vs 6? Is it only us? Or simtex if hes on destro?

On order there are many more grps around.

peterthepan3

Post#17 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:49 pm

tlitschye wrote:Maybe try not to be that annoying when looking for 6 vs 6...and is there no other grp on destro that plays 6 vs 6? Is it only us? Or simtex if hes on destro?

On order there are many more grps around.

Sorry for wanting to have proper fights, mate? :D

Dresden
Banned

Post#18 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:46 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Aside: why be in a guild if you're opposed to organised pvp?!
bwuh? i'm not opposed to it, what gave you that idea? :?

I run a (large) guild purely for my own convenience and i do that fairly by placing ZERO demands on my guildies.

Good luck, take it slow and easy and long, one yes-i-can-be-bothered-today steppity-step at a time... :lol:

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#19 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:05 am

shaggyboomboom wrote:Maybe we could get a tournament going (bloodbath v2), but then people will say: "we all know who is gonna win boo hoo"
Trial and error dude, just gotta find the right place/idea to build from, no matter how awful it might initially be.

If Azarael had just simply doubled-down on commitment and looked for a new focus then he would probably still be active here.

But progress has NOT stalled under Natherul and the new RoR staff roster now has it?

Druin
Former Staff

Post#20 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:59 am

Dresden wrote:
If Azarael had just simply doubled-down on commitment and looked for a new focus then he would probably still be active here.
No.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.