Recent Topics

Ads

6 man - 101

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Markon

Re: 6 man - 101

Post#11 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:18 pm

Great to see people getting behind this!

So I have started making a spreadsheet with names and roles, once hopefully a few more names get on and we have set something up a few times I will release it so people can have a reference so they can start making their own groups.

I hope to this weekend start up a group or two on either side and get some things rolling! :)

And for who ever might be on the fence about this dont be shy! going to try and make some balanced fun groups so people can learn and mess around a bit.

Ads
freshour
Banned

Post#12 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:58 pm

Convert : DoK - DD or Heals (only heals if I get to DD sometimes) :D

Shaman : I hate healing on this class but I'd be willing to try out 6 mans with him over the endless RVR roaming.

peterthepan3

Post#13 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:37 am

When can we expect some pug 6man fun, Mr Markonia!?

shaggyboomboom

Post#14 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:29 pm

:)

zaauk

Post#15 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:42 pm

I remember on KN all the smallscale people went to praag and roamed around solo / duo or smaller groups. While the Zerglins were in another zone. Etaine or Reikland were the duel places :)

I been looking for this myself, but figured its non existant since there are only one active zone / no RR in closed zones.

I think Praag was one of the most fun places to hang around in when this was active.

My gaming is minimal and i dont remember alot of stuff so i been a bit shy to look in to small scale groups, since it req some skills :)
So i made one toon to T4 and then i just re-rolled new ones to go back to lower Tiers where it is easier to find small fights alone :P
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Zauk BO // Zauuk Choppa // Zaauuk SHM // Zniggle SH :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Markon

Post#16 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:59 pm

I am setting something up on saturday 1/7,

From the looks of it there are a lot of destro toons which is great! destro have been lacking a little bit on 6mans... I will be on Morkon most of the day i hope and i'll set some things up.

Collateral

Post#17 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:01 pm

I have exams next week but I can come on for a bit and maybe pick some fights ;)

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#18 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:18 pm

Cry.... Whine..... I need a good grp......
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads