Recent Topics

Ads

North American weekly RvR night! (Thursdays)

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jaycub

Re: North American weekly RvR night! (Thursdays)

Post#11 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:27 pm

We will be on destro should have 6, maybe we can get an alliance 12+ man going who knows.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Jbz

Post#12 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:02 pm

Looking forward to farming Train Wreck with my acapella squad.

dansari

Post#13 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Jbz wrote:Looking forward to farming Train Wreck with my acapella squad.
Jokes on you we put salt in the ground so you can't farm sht
<Salt Factory>

Jbz

Post#14 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:17 pm

This was not a joke, we sing way better than your team. You are particularly pitchy and should probably work on it before you show up Thursday.

freshour
Banned

Post#15 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Is there anyway to make sure we stay out of the dwarf zones? I know some people might like them but generally everyone hates at least two of them. So I'm not sure what needs to happen to make this work out this way, but since we are only going to have NA RVR once a week, any shot a dev can help set up the active zones being anything but dwarf? I mean hell we might be going through quite a few of them, but still.. It would be awesome haha.

Gerv
Banned

Post#16 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:04 am

freshour wrote:Is there anyway to make sure we stay out of the dwarf zones? I know some people might like them but generally everyone hates at least two of them. So I'm not sure what needs to happen to make this work out this way, but since we are only going to have NA RVR once a week, any shot a dev can help set up the active zones being anything but dwarf? I mean hell we might be going through quite a few of them, but still.. It would be awesome haha.
Well there are 6 alternative zones, but if someone feels so inclined to cap the BO's in Dwarf before the other players do then there is not much we can do about it. Stay ahead of the game and prep zones so you cap the BOs instantly and direct the fight where you want it.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Haojin

Post#17 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:48 am

do it on friday and you'll be phalanx'd.
nice initiative anyways.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Toshutkidup

Post#18 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:19 am

I may be on around that time however 8pm EST is towards the end of my available playtime hours as wife gets home around then. Either way I should be on starting 1PM EST and depending on guild plans, I can join up and help out if needed.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
dansari

Post#19 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:24 am

Haojin wrote:do it on friday and you'll be phalanx'd.
nice initiative anyways.
We enjoy playing with the EU crowd, definitely. Thursdays have been our guild nights for a while though because Fridays you never know who has plans. We're hoping we can stir some rvr action with it.
<Salt Factory>

auzzibear

Post#20 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:00 am

First RvR night went well! I know Train Wreck had fun. Total kill count was around 2500 when I logged off. Hopefully we're not in TM again next time
Auzzimvp, Cow Handler of <Salt Factory>

Aussi-Slayer | Auzzima-WP | Auzzi-WH | Auzzita-RP | Auzzimvp-WL
Auzz- DoK | Dubbs- Mara | Dubs- BG | Izua- Sham
at least 40/40 on most classes, just ran out of room :D