North American weekly RvR night! (Thursdays)

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Thelen
Posts: 260

Re: North American weekly RvR night! (Thursdays)

Post#111 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:07 pm

So what are the NA guilds that can field WBs, and run groups regularly? I will roll any side, any class, I just want people to play with. I've been running with TUP which has been a phenomenal experience, but they end their runs an hour after I get home from work so I barely get to play.

Ads
dansari
Balance Moderator
Posts: 2339

Re: North American weekly RvR night! (Thursdays)

Post#112 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:11 pm

The Black Crow alliance basically leads most of it.. Montague, Shadows of Divinity, Fatal, Eternal, Oathkeepers, Guardia Imperial, Break a Wish, and Train Wreck.
<Salt Factory>

Dansarann / SW
Dansaram / RP
Dansaren / BW
Dansarii / Eng

Class changes: https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... ss_Changes
Builds: https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/index.php/Builds

Dabbart
Posts: 1909

Re: North American weekly RvR night! (Thursdays)

Post#113 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:04 pm

dansari wrote:The Black Crow alliance basically leads most of it.. Montague, Shadows of Divinity, Fatal, Eternal, Oathkeepers, Guardia Imperial, Break a Wish, and Train Wreck.
Also known as; The Zerg.

:D

User avatar
auzzibear
Posts: 77

Re: North American weekly RvR night! (Thursdays)

Post#114 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:22 pm

I think about 95% of active t4 order NA players are in Black Crow alliance. So any of the those guilds will be able to either field their own WB or join an alliance WB

However if you're destro and a greenskin, I can't recommend Black Toof Clan enough
Auzzimvp, Cow Handler of <Salt Factory>

Aussi-Slayer | Auzzima-WP | Auzzi-WH | Auzzita-RP | Auzzimvp-WL
Auzz- DoK | Dubbs- Mara | Dubs- BG | Izua- Sham
at least 40/40 on most classes, just ran out of room :D

User avatar
Thelen
Posts: 260

Re: North American weekly RvR night! (Thursdays)

Post#115 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:33 pm

And on the Destro side, is there any organized resistance? I get the impression Order side is a bit full during NA hours.

dansari
Balance Moderator
Posts: 2339

Re: North American weekly RvR night! (Thursdays)

Post#116 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:36 pm

Dabbart wrote:
dansari wrote:The Black Crow alliance basically leads most of it.. Montague, Shadows of Divinity, Fatal, Eternal, Oathkeepers, Guardia Imperial, Break a Wish, and Train Wreck.
Also known as; The Zerg.

:D
If by zerg you mean no aao on either side, sure, it's a zerg 8-)
<Salt Factory>

Dansarann / SW
Dansaram / RP
Dansaren / BW
Dansarii / Eng

Class changes: https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... ss_Changes
Builds: https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/index.php/Builds

User avatar
CegeePegee
Former Staff
Posts: 283

Re: North American weekly RvR night! (Thursdays)

Post#117 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:27 am

On destro side Black Toof Clan has been running a wb and i think they run it open. there maybe a 2nd pug wb running sometimes and usually the rest of the "organized" ppl are in various 6mans

Spacecraft
Posts: 134

Re: North American weekly RvR night! (Thursdays)

Post#118 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:44 am

NA west coast order needs a leader its like hearding cats. I feel if we can a get a real order wb in na west coast time zone you would draw lots of attention from order players and des.

Ads
User avatar
Landgoat
Posts: 129

Re: North American weekly RvR night! (Thursdays)

Post#119 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Thelen wrote:So what are the NA guilds that can field WBs, and run groups regularly? I will roll any side, any class, I just want people to play with. I've been running with TUP which has been a phenomenal experience, but they end their runs an hour after I get home from work so I barely get to play.
Black Toof Clan has been runnin' anywhere between 12-24 mans at these, all Greenskin. Join on us on that BO of yours?
Spoiler:
Image
WAAAAGH!
Latest Video
Shaman/ Landy - rr77
BG/ Killadelph - rr70

User avatar
Thelen
Posts: 260

Re: North American weekly RvR night! (Thursdays)

Post#120 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Landgoat wrote:
Thelen wrote:So what are the NA guilds that can field WBs, and run groups regularly? I will roll any side, any class, I just want people to play with. I've been running with TUP which has been a phenomenal experience, but they end their runs an hour after I get home from work so I barely get to play.
Black Toof Clan has been runnin' anywhere between 12-24 mans at these, all Greenskin. Join on us on that BO of yours?
Spoiler:
Image
I'm not really keen on playing the BO. I find the mechanic really annoying. Any of the other 3 classes you folks have a shortage of?

EDIT: Actually, maybe I'll dust the BO off and give it a shot.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests