Recent Topics

Ads

Order Organized Warband Run! 27,28.09.17

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Collateral

Re: Order Organized Warband Run!

Post#31 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:25 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:
Fractus wrote:Half a warband already
and 1 kobs, not good enough
There are people with tank alts though, so I'm sure you can figure it out. I just don't wish for this thread to get buried and forgotten.

The spread sheet is a little weird though, I'm not sure if I understand it. Perhaps remove the columns on the right and just let people write down their name/class/RR.

Ads
Reesh

Post#32 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:46 am

You write the nick of your dps, tank or a healer, then write what class and rr they are. Pretty simple for me :-D with that it's pretty easy to see what do we have at the disposal.

KEEP IT GOING PEOPLE! We've got 13 signed already with good mixture of possible dps, tanks and healers!

Aurandilaz

Post#33 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:09 am

well if we knew the day of the week, and I have no destro guild wb on that day, I could either provide SM/kotb/Bw :)

Glorian

Post#34 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:27 pm

Aye. Please setup a date as soon as possible.

Rowanmantle

Post#35 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:well if we knew the day of the week, and I have no destro guild wb on that day, I could either provide SM/kotb/Bw :)
Depending on the date as well. I may be able to bring something.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Reesh

Post#36 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:14 pm

Let's discuss the date then.
If I go with Wednesday, then any cntk folks like Rowan won't join, cause they've got a run then.
My first thought was Saturday, but then people might have some big plans for the weekend.
Thursday might be the best, that would make it 28th. Whaddya think?

Collateral

Post#37 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:32 pm

Sounds good to me, since that's our raid day as well. And I'll be home :D

Reesh

Post#38 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:47 pm

Collateral wrote:Sounds good to me, since that's our raid day as well. And I'll be home :D
ffs, then **** Thursday.

jk.

How's the rest feeling about this day? Cause you know, just spitting out a day without managing with others could be a disaster.

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#39 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:18 pm

idk, Thursday is TUP raid day. and if you choose Thursday, at least you will get proper opponents and get some real wb on wb action with TUP & Phalanx giving you a warm welcome. :)

Darosh
Banned

Post#40 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:23 am

Running a makeshift warband into two organized warbands on the first run, what could possibly go wrong?

Might aswell setup proper 24v24 and get over with this nonsense once and for all, or get the whole idea started properly ~ spares everyone the "you blobbed! - NO, you blobbed! - pugs are responsible for all the bad in the world!" and whatever other kind of epeen acrobatics are regularly performed and excuses are brought up.