Recent Topics

Ads

Order Organized Warband Run! 27,28.09.17

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Collateral

Re: Order Organized Warband Run!

Post#41 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:41 am

It's not about running a makeshift wb vs two organized ones, nor about 24v24. It's about order organising themselves and fighting with the powerful arsenal that they have on their hands, and teaching players about warband fighting, compositions, synergies and so on. But most importantly, it's about having fun. If you don't enjoy it, don't join if you ask me.

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Post#42 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:06 am

Collateral wrote:It's not about running a makeshift wb vs two organized ones, nor about 24v24. It's about order organising themselves and fighting with the powerful arsenal that they have on their hands, and teaching players about warband fighting, compositions, synergies and so on. But most importantly, it's about having fun. If you don't enjoy it, don't join if you ask me.
Its incredible how many logical fallacies can fit into one little paragraph. However, have fun.

Toshutkidup

Post#43 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:40 am

Trying to keep this post on top for the people that will be participating or interested.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Fractus

Post#44 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:24 am

I can do Thursday 28th, maybe make another column in the spreadsheet Reesh for ppl who signed up to tick what day they prefer?

Glorian

Post#45 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:10 am

As somone already said it; on thursday you will be alone with the full power of Destro at your hand.

On Wednesday you will be running with the other organized warbands of CNTK and the Bitterstone Thunderers.

Collateral

Post#46 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:31 am

Darosh wrote:Its incredible how many logical fallacies can fit into one little paragraph. However, have fun.
We have a badass over here, mister logical is back in town! Ohhhh yeeeeeaaaaaaa!!!!1111

Aabbbdd.: logic

Aaabbbbddd.: much logic

Aaaabbbbbdddd.: wow

peterthepan3

Post#47 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Darosh wrote:Running a makeshift warband into two organized warbands on the first run, what could possibly go wrong?

Might aswell setup proper 24v24 and get over with this nonsense once and for all, or get the whole idea started properly ~ spares everyone the "you blobbed! - NO, you blobbed! - pugs are responsible for all the bad in the world!" and whatever other kind of epeen acrobatics are regularly performed and excuses are brought up.
So essentially: someone comes along, offers Order the opportunity to get involved in a properly-synergised, competent 24-man (something that others don't seem too inclined to initiate), and you find a way of putting an 'elitist' spin on it.

NP. Let's just stick to getting farmed like trash whenever destro have an organised 24 up.

Collateral

Post#48 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Almost 3 full parties now, not bad. I just wanna keep this thread active.

Ads
Wam

Post#49 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:44 pm

good luck organising this, will treat you just like any other warband... I am surprised order hasn't tried something like this more often

You guys will have people from different guild backgrounds / experiences / ideologies / preferences in terms of composition and setup / tactics... Just keep it civil and don't be affraid to experiment. Trying things will improve your knowledge even if they don't work.

Not sure if this will be a one off, or more consistant thing

Setup & Unity is pretty important... if you want to test yourself against Phalanx / TUP... you have nothing to lose

If you do well, maybe its difference in setup or maybe you played GG

if you don't do as well as you expect, you can put difference again down to setup or its your first time as a group / experience difference or destro played GG

Deciding a day/time is also very important, so you will know generally what you will have before hand... and also you might want to have just over 24 with some willing reserves for warband, because no doubt real life will call and you will have some sign ups not able to make it to event.

Mentality is also important... win lose or draw, going into fight with realistic expectations and playing for fun even if you're trying to make it a little bit more serious/organised than what some order are use too.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Reesh

Re: Order Organized Warband Run! 27,28.09.17

Post#50 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:05 pm

EVENT DATES HAS BEEN SET!
Details in Main post!