Recent Topics

Ads

Order Organized Warband Run! 27,28.09.17

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Reesh

Order Organized Warband Run! 27,28.09.17

Post#1 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:39 pm

EDIT: Event went pretty good! Here's the footage: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1WHMq ... pGeGM/view

Hello there! Do You want to live long in RvR and accomplish something on Order? You want to tell amazing tales or share crazy videos afterwards? Join the event!
Event is aimed at those who want to be in a strict warband with set composition and builds to every class who participate in. Since we (order players) are all split between many guilds, that's the best way to go.

Event will be held at 27th and 28th of September.
Event will start at 6pm GMT+1 time and will last for approximately 4 hours. During the first hour we will form, talk about basics, strategy and every class separately.
Closer to the set date, spreadsheet will be created of full composition that I will be looking for. Certain classes I'm looking for - KOTBSs and SMs in every party, a bunch of WPs, AMs and RPs. DPS comp will be announced later.

Everyone who wants to join are welcome to do so (but no Ironbreakers, sorry to those who mains this class).

*Requirements for the event:
- Full warband, 24players. If that won't be fulfilled the event won't even start, even if we will be lacking just one player. If there will be more players that will want to participate - off parties or off warband will be created, that will follow either the main warband or have a specific role on the field to fulfill. One rule will remain, every off party need to have 6 players. Not 4, not 5... 6.
- Players at 40r/40rr, with anni/merc gear minimum.
- At least good knowledge of class that you will be playing - don't pick one that you weren't playing in like a year, or just finished powerlvling yesterday.
- Yes, you will need to respec for a certain build/skills and even have specific gear! So, if you don't want to waste 10gold (speccing for what is required and then respeccing to your old setting) - it's not an event for you.
- Good will to participate and listen to what others want you to do. We all want to perform well, so don't rage out when someone will point out thing(s) you need to improve or do more often.
- Basic knowledge of english.
- Every single person involved will need to be in voice comms, microphone not required, but to stay focused and hear what leaders are saying. If you will run away, or slack during the run without any good reason - you will be kicked. You can watch your favourite series or movie later. No, spamming group heals while watching Sports on your TV is also not enough.

Okay... That's the list for now. I know it's long, but that's what you have to do to see purple numbers flowing, and not to press go-to-warcamp button constantly :D.

I have a deep hope that the event happen at all and we shall have lots of fun while doing this! Because good and hard fights, are the most fun you can have in RvR, right?

EDIT: Added the spreadsheet for you all to write in nickname of a character you'd wish to participate and class. If you've got multiples high rr and well geared toons, write them in dps/tank/healer sections if you wish.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

EDIT 2: Event date has been set! Event will be held at 27th and 28th of September.
NOTE - Main event date is 28th (thursday).

- Additional Requirement - EVERY Warband member is required to have Enemy and Buffhead addon installed.

- 27th is Carebear Wednesday - I suggest strongly to attend at this date, but it isn't required. During that day CNTK aswell as Bitterstones will have their raid. That date is mainly to form up, speak about strategies, train a bit and get used to ourselfs and/or eliminate any negative aspects that might come fourth. We don't need to run for a long time during that date.
- 28th is Hardcore Thursday - TUP will have it's warband out and possibly Phalanx all together. We won't get any support from order wb guilds, unless they'll have some sort of gank groups. We will need to brace ourselfs and try our best.
Last edited by Reesh on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:45 am, edited 6 times in total.

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Re: Order Organized Warband Run!

Post#2 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:42 pm

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Collateral

Post#3 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:01 pm

What I recommend, since order has many good 6 man groups, is for these to be your core. I'm sure you can get at least 2 of those parties if people really want (I don't know the reason they wouldn't). The rest of course can be filled with others who want to participate. There are plenty of great players, and I think they should join. But also, taking in newer (well not total nubs obviously, but those that never played in a proper warband) players who want the experience would be a great way to encourage the population in general as well.

No one should be afraid to join a 'hardcore' warband, it should be fun for all! Coordinating with other guild warbands could also be part of the event. No blobbing up but proper coordination!

I hope I will be home for the event, and for it to go well :D

Reesh

Post#4 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:42 pm

Exacly, that's the idea! To join with your favourite group even to do something bigger.
If that will fail, at least what I could say afterwards is: I tried ^^.

baurogg
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Obviously the performance of Order continued to be pathetic in BC to say the least.

Scrilian

Post#6 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:49 pm

Order loves their small scale roaming and forming a non-garbage warband often requires a guild or at least an alliance.
Bringing more 6men groups into a wb just adds more commanders and none want to follow a leader.
Sign me up for the event, I might bring a few healers/tanks with me ;)
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Akilinus

Post#7 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:51 pm

Good luck with the event! Sounds fun and a good way for un experienced players to jump in with guidance into the rvr world.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Reesh

Post#8 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:52 pm

Scrilian wrote:Order loves their small scale roaming and forming a non-garbage warband often requires a guild or at least an alliance.
Bringing more 6men groups into a wb just adds more commanders and none want to follow a leader.
Sign me up for the event, I might bring a few healers/tanks with me ;)
Good to hear Gazi, good to hear!
Well, during our talk before the fight we will deal with details. Groups will have their officers with a job to do, so if someone has ego huge as elephants balls, it will be somewhat fullfiled.

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Akilinus wrote:Good luck with the event! Sounds fun and a good way for un experienced players to jump in with guidance into the rvr world.
They need:
Players at 40r/40rr, with anni/merc gear minimum.
So these Players are more likely to have seen RvR prior to the Event. :D

Overall an Interesting Event.
But one half of the Thunderers are Engis, the other Half Ironbreakers. :roll:
And then some Slayers and Runis in between. So I don't think we have the right classes to support you.

Akilinus

Post#10 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:07 pm

They need:
Players at 40r/40rr, with anni/merc gear minimum
So these Players are more likely to have seen RvR prior to the Event.
There is a big difference between playing in a pug and just following than to actually know whats going on and how you should play to fufill your role in the warband
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman