Recent Topics

Ads

Dwarf Warband every WEDNESDAY, 8pm Altdorftime

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: Dwarf Premade Warband. Every Wednesday 8pm Altdorftime

Post#61 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:32 pm

Never wasting them is the keyword. You have always a low lvl Engi or Order pug nearby who put Landmines in front or begin the fight with a knockback.

Nothing you can stop other players to do it.

Ads
Collateral

Post#62 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Of course. I was simply talking about the organized part. If you don't want others to mess you up, invite them to chat or kick them out. If not, you can't really complain :P

And yes there's pugs around always that will punt/stagger as soon as they can. Nothing you can do I agree. But what you can do, is pull out and buy some time to clear the immunities. Now I know this might not be easy for a dwarf warband, but it's really your only option if you want to be as effective as you can. Choose your fights ;)

Haojin

Post#63 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:00 pm

i'm just wondering when i'm gona see full 24 dwarf warband 40-40+ with descent gear in 2-2-2 setup. good job zerging tup with cntk + pugs :D
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

szejoza

Post#64 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Haojin wrote:i'm just wondering when i'm gona see full 24 dwarf warband 40-40+ with descent gear in 2-2-2 setup. good job zerging tup with cntk + pugs :D
yep, with 100 players on our side we managed to kill 1 or 2 TUPs
Spoiler:

Glorian

Post#65 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:12 pm

Haojin wrote:i'm just wondering when i'm gona see full 24 dwarf warband 40-40+ with descent gear in 2-2-2 setup. good job zerging tup with cntk + pugs :D
Well 3 parties were almost 2-2-2. And that is working quite well. Improving from two good parties + randoms a month ago.

And we don't call it a Zerg. It is the Grand Alliance of Order. ;) And the Geand Alliance had yesterday 20% AAO, so we are allowed to blob up. :D

Wam

Post#66 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Spoiler:
We got farmed hard https://imgur.com/a/gMkLj
Nah in all seriousness it was fun fighting 2-3 wb's almost every fight from our POV with what we had :) (non ruin lowbie chosen first time, 3 healers in p4 lal) we play to fight, we like to fight... it was nice to be overloaded with action after the silly/boring keep attempt before we was online finished and then open field could be truely enjoyed.

It's a compliment that you feel the need to co-ordinate 2+ wb's to face us :) was a nice challenge instead of boring zzzz pvdoor session because one side gives up / switches realms.

Keep up the good work Dawii, you guys are improving
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Glorian

Post#67 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:23 pm

True Wam. The Keep attack at the beginning was quite boring. Magnetizing players and killing one tank at a time is good as RR farming. But nothing more.

Kragg

Post#68 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:21 am

I am working on that. :mrgreen:

Also, CNTK and BT working together is not something new, isn't it? Surely the people at TUP and Phalanx have seen us pop up together for months on end now? That happens for a reason ;)
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Kragg

Post#69 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:26 am

Wam wrote:

It's a compliment that you feel the need to co-ordinate 2+ wb's to face us :) was a nice challenge instead of boring zzzz pvdoor session because one side gives up / switches realms.

Well, you are never alone, field up to a warband and on wednesday a party behind it. And then I am not even mentioning the pugs that follow you around. If its a battle we just see a mass of red but I assume we look the same to you, haha
Like I told MissRabbit; you are forcing our hands here. ;)
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Karast

Post#70 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Wam wrote:
Spoiler:
We got farmed hard https://imgur.com/a/gMkLj
Nah in all seriousness it was fun fighting 2-3 wb's almost every fight from our POV with what we had :) (non ruin lowbie chosen first time, 3 healers in p4 lal) we play to fight, we like to fight... it was nice to be overloaded with action after the silly/boring keep attempt before we was online finished and then open field could be truely enjoyed.

You can't even begin to call the blob card though. Especially with the way destro wbs stick to you night after night. And Phalanx saying anything when they do almost nothing but hide in your shadow and blob up half the time is a joke.

Us coordinating with BT has been going on for months, but when destro rarely moves in less than a 3-4 wb blob, and clean fights become a once a night occurrence what do you really expect?

We run solo a lot, and we do very well at times given the odds. But do you expect us to sit around and do nothing when tup has a constant 2 wb pug tail most nights with cheeky 6 mans dragging cannons behind you every damn fight. Just look at those videos there is never less than 1-2 WB's hanging on the edges or dead on the ground from a previous wipe, and aside from BT and TVL at times most of the order pugs just disappeared to empty zones to take them. They don't push, they don't funnel. Hell a lot of them flame you if you delay destro locks because it ruins their bag farming.