Recent Topics

Ads

Dwarf Warband every WEDNESDAY, 8pm Altdorftime

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Dwarf Warband every WEDNESDAY, 8pm Altdorftime

Post#1 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:21 am

Greetings!

As you may have seen us in the Forum or over the last two years on the server the Bitterstone Thunderers have made several Dwarf Warbands in the past and also a lot of other themed Warbands.

Here are the links to our old old Dwarf Warband Thread and our other previous Dwarf Warband Thread. But because we are doing now something little different I started a new one.

Because the plan is to step a little ahead after almost 80 Warband days and improve on the setup front. Meaning to get a better setup of synergies in the dwarf only Warband.

Casual Disclaimer:
The Dwarf Warband with defined builds and group composition is still not a fully fledged latest edge meta premade Warband. If you want to join, have a lvl 27 Ironbreaker and know how to push 3 buttons we will still take you and put you in group 4 to fight with us. But the focus is step up from the come as you are pug Warbands, stop with the retreating, and get some fighting spirit in. We have done this in the last 80 events. None of them were ended early because destro was zerging or we are getting whipped hard. We are in the zone to make a difference. And even if loose the zone, it was not a cakewalk for destro, and it never will be.
So fighting Spirit and no Retreats are already build in, what we now need is some more class synergies. And that we are doing now here.

Roster:
To plan a dwarf Warband I need Dwarfs, and there you come into the game. If you want to participate in the Dwarf Premade please go to the Bitterstone Google Docs File and fill one of the lines on the Sheet No.1.
One Line per Real player. Meaning if you got a Slayer and an Ironbreaker you fill in two names in the next open line.

Please fill in your Dwarven Name, Level, Renown Rank and in what Mastery is your dwarf Specialized.

This list is only for Dwarf characters and completely disregarding of guild membership or alliance affiliation. I will use the list at Event day to see what we have at our disposal and to what career you might switch.

Builds:
On Sheet two you will find several Dwarf builds to fill a role in the Dwarf Warband. Usually they are a full Mastery which usually you don’t spec. But in a Dwarf Warband you need for example one Stone Ironbreaker, and he needs to be on max in his Vengefull strike to give the maximum Toughness Boost to us. In the beginning we will not enforce Builds but I need then an up to date description of your current Spec on the first sheet.

Back on sheet two you see the demand on each class for a dwarf 12 man. That is he foundation for our warband and we will improve from that.

When:
Every Wednesday, starting 8:00 pm Altdorf Time. (Open Google and ask it what time it is in Altdorf)
8:00 - 8:15 Warband setup
9:00 - 09:05 Beer Break
10:00 – 10:30 pm Warband Ends.

Where:
Kadrin Valley Warcamp. Regardless of the current open zone.

What should you bring:
You should have at least one dwarf of the four careers. Even better if you have other dwarven careers to switch to them. We don’t have currently a lvl restriction and will even get in lvl 16+ chars to fill the warband. But if we have in the course of the evening higher lvl dwarfs available we might switch you out.

You have discord installed and can hear when I’m giving direction commands. No need to speak on them.

Discord link to the Bitterstone Thunderers #Tavern and voicechat:
https://discord.gg/srRS6b2

You have the Enemy Addon installed and set it to Warband Channel. A working version of the latest Enemy Addon with a working channel you can find here. Just copy it in your addon folder over your existing folder.

Next Steps:
Over the next Events we will improve our builds and group composition. Warband cohesion is pretty good already as well as direction coordination. But we need still work on better target elimination and target focus. So bear in mind we are on a way not already at a destination when we setup the Warband.
Last edited by Glorian on Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 22 times in total.

Ads
szejoza

Re: Dwarf Premade Warband. Every Tuesday, Wednesday 8pm Altdorftime

Post#2 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:03 am

You forgot to mention that we have a beer break!
Spoiler:

ragafury

Post#3 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 am

Shout out to 3rdBT from the plan.

I dislike dwarves very, but I can commend the 3rd BT. Those stuntiez are always up for a brawl.

Also, servers "Coca Cola" in terms of role play.

Don't hesitate applying. Excellent choice.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Glorian

Post#4 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:56 am

szejoza wrote:You forgot to mention that we have a beer break!
Ah yes, forgot that. Other warbands do bio breaks, we are doing beer breaks. ;)

Foltestik

Post#5 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:11 pm

[quote="Glorian"
Ah yes, forgot that. Other warbands do bio breaks, we are doing beer breaks. ;)[/quote]

hmm beer breaks without bio breaks, that must end bad :lol:

Glorian

Re: Dwarf Premade Warband. Ever Wednesday 8pm Altdorftime

Post#6 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Beer breaks are uni directionally. ;)

But apart from the Dongliz side of the dwarf warband we had in the past a pretty solid dwarf 12 man running with a good setup and some additional groups with what we have at hand.

Acidic

Post#7 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Foltestik wrote:[quote="Glorian"
Ah yes, forgot that. Other warbands do bio breaks, we are doing beer breaks. ;)
hmm beer breaks without bio breaks, that must end bad :lol:[/quote]

That made me laugh.
But then again if ppl play a dwarf they don't deserve anything better :)

Kragg

Post#8 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:39 pm

ragafury wrote:Shout out to 3rdBT from the plan.

I dislike dwarves very, but I can commend the 3rd BT. Those stuntiez are always up for a brawl.

Also, servers "Coca Cola" in terms of role play.

Don't hesitate applying. Excellent choice.
Thanks for the kind words, Ragah!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Haojin

Post#9 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Good initiative.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Glorian

Post#10 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:07 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube

From our last Tuesdays Warband.
With help from Oathkeepers and some other Dwarven Lads.