Recent Topics

Ads

NA 6v6 tournament night

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DokB

Re: NA 6v6 tournament night

Post#41 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:53 am

Fun fights tonight.

Insta-Rez MVP
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
blakokami

Post#42 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:55 am

Insta-Rez MVP for sure. I was really pleasantly surprised with the high turn out of players. Hopefully next time we can get even more people, and with no server reboot.

I think next time we will have someone organizing fights the whole time so that we can have more than one 6v6 going on at a time. And having pug groups or having groups of 3-4 filled out to fight.
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Martok

Post#43 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:06 am

I thought it was great the number of people there. Hope we can do it again, and next time I can get into the fight.

I recorded some video of the fights, will post it later.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

peterthepan3

Post#44 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Good event, pleasant atmosphere. Thanks to Montague/LOTLR for letting us take part.

lonesw

Post#45 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Was super happy with the high turn out the event brought and enjoyed everyone for being out there.
As Blackokami posted above i think if we do this in the future we will have more of the people on the sidelines participating in the event instead of just watching.
Thanks everyone for the turn out GGs

P.S.
If anyone has video of last night i would love to see it :D
Rayzr Choppa
Okayboomer White Lion

Martok

Post#46 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:23 pm

lonesw wrote:If anyone has video of last night i would love to see it :D
Give me an hour or two and I will have some up. Just have to edit through it first.

Martok

Post#47 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:18 pm

Video is up, for those interested, posted in the media/streams sub-forum in my thread.

Gerv
Banned

Post#48 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:19 pm

It was noted that extended downtime did occur between fights, espically long ones. Dont be worried, we are working on ways to have 2 fights going at once and to have limits in place for extended fights. Watch this space!
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Ads
Grunklestank

Post#49 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:32 pm

Little late to the party here... but I just wanted to chime in and say that I, along with all the Montague boyz, had a fantastic time Fri night. HUGE thanks to all organizers that drummed up business, refereed a bit, and made this happen (lookin at you Rayzr Biscuits <3). I'd be so excited to see this happen every couple weeks or so - this is the sh!t that we live for in Montague!

Thanks also to PTP3 & Confused for doing a little ringer work for us. Was a blast playing with you guys, as always.

As far as the insta-rez thing... looks like Montague's dirty lil secret is out now :lol:
Grunklestank - BW
Grunklebro - AM (Formerly VirginNerd)
Grunkleskank - Zealot

< Montague >
Memes Quality Assurance Officer