Recent Topics

Ads

"Pain and Pleasure" destruction orvr warband event

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
xarfay

Re: "Pain and Pleasure" destruction orvr warband event

Post#11 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:49 pm

was fun time - thx for leading

Ads
davispeed
Game Artist

Post#12 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:44 am

Korge wrote:Superb fun, well run by Grunbeast, very friendly atmosphere & jovial :)

Looking forward to the next 1 :)
+1
]

Katmandoom

Post#13 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:29 am

Thanks for leading Grunbeast. It was a lot of fun kicking around some order and laughing about Miszha's murderous tendencies towards that poor npc in Dragonwake. It is really awesome to have good people in the guild to fight with. More 40s being made in the guild every day, the next event should be even better. I'll definitely be looking to join again. :)

xarfay

Post#14 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:32 am

Katmandoom wrote:Thanks for leading Grunbeast. It was a lot of fun kicking around some order and laughing about Miszha's murderous tendencies towards that poor npc in Dragonwake. It is really awesome to have good people in the guild to fight with. More 40s being made in the guild every day, the next event should be even better. I'll definitely be looking to join again. :)
That was Miszha´s first kill in RVR! XDDD

Greenbeast

Post#15 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:50 pm

Thanks everyone who came and played with us during even time and to those who joined us for an after party.

I updated 1st post with new event dates.

Akilinus

Post#16 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:55 pm

Did you record any of it?
And hope to see more of you guys in the lakes :)
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Tsumina

Post#17 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:45 pm

Zuyanna here, thanks for the group guys :)
It was certainly fun. I appreciated the 'there's no use running unless viable' attitude; it's nice to see tactical retreats work now and then. I got a good number of medallions, and as a healer, and also casual player, that was probably the most renown I've made in a while. I was a bit unsure about signing up because of the requirements at first, but the addons really help to keep the group together and burning one target down at a time, and it isn't that unheard of to want a good group composition with all relatively high level players. I remember being in all sov groups before the renown extension, I felt like a senior among freshman 8-)
It was also nice to play with some guild members and meet other good players, 5/5 would recommend
oh, and I never thought to spam group heals to draw agro to keep the lord in the lord room, I felt like we really accomplished something by doing that, no more resets after 8-)

Greenbeast

Post#18 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:24 pm

Thanks for all good words. Glad to see that it was enjoyable.
We will try to run next event at 7.2.18
Check main post for details.

Ads
Greenbeast

Post#19 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:29 pm

And the second event came to an end.
Thanks everyone who participated and haven't left after few wipe :P After 50 min's we got two full groups and made some good fights...and of course some bad fights :)
Next event is planed at Saturday 17.2.18 19:00 server time.

Katmandoom

Post#20 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:47 pm

Definitely another good time. Highlight had to be squishing the dwarf groups :D I'm just glad I had a snow day off of work to be able to play today. I'll see you on the 17th. :)