Recent Topics

Ads

ICONIC!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
shaggyboomboom

Re: ICONIC!

Post#141 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:20 pm

durka durka ooooonga boooooooooonga

Ads
Eathisword

Post#142 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:27 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote:Fusion honestly is irrelevant to us now. With the 2:1 win I would prefer a new guild challenge us at 6:15 CST. We are ready for a real fight.
There is no guild NA time that plays serious. Stop yapping, mister king of nothing.

If you really did want a real guild fight, you'd go play one evening of scenario in euro land... The russians, the german, the swede and the french. You would have fun... I promise!
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Foltestik

Post#143 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Hi guys i make super troper imba 6v6, but sorry we play only time when no another premade play, but we are best :D

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#144 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:41 pm

Eathisword wrote:
Unstoppable1776 wrote:Fusion honestly is irrelevant to us now. With the 2:1 win I would prefer a new guild challenge us at 6:15 CST. We are ready for a real fight.
There is no guild NA time that plays serious. Stop yapping, mister king of nothing.

If you really did want a real guild fight, you'd go play one evening of scenario in euro land... The russians, the german, the swede and the french. You would have fun... I promise!
Zaxxed guild runs. Always a fun fight. Additionally I’m encouraging for someone to make one as I did on destro. We just started in November so it’s not hard to do.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#145 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:42 pm

Eathisword wrote:

And the Welsh! Don´t forget the Welsh!
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#146 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:44 pm

You all know our play time 6:15..it’s not like we log in secretly or anything.

Saftdryck
Banned

Post#147 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:06 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote:You all know our play time 6:15..it’s not like we log in secretly or anything.
yeah, when everyone else is asleep.
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

dansari

Post#148 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:51 pm

How exactly are you 2-1 against fusion? They shut you out in kills twice and then you got 2 kills on a BW in isha with their rank 36 IB guard. Please enlighten.
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Sulorie

Post#149 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:04 pm

Out of curiosity, would the BW have survived with a rank 40 tank guarding him? ;^)
Dying is no option.

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#150 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:15 pm

dansari wrote:How exactly are you 2-1 against fusion? They shut you out in kills twice and then you got 2 kills on a BW in isha with their rank 36 IB guard. Please enlighten.
Let’s just say their punt game is weak in EC they got wrecked.

But I’m not going to comment anymore on fusion. Waiting for a new order guild to take us on. Just remember 6:15 CST