Recent Topics

Ads

6v6 SC leaderboard?

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
xanderous

Re: 6v6 SC leaderboard?

Post#11 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:08 am

zgolec wrote:Yeah, screw new content, repairing bugs and shyt...

Most important thing is to grow e-peen. Hell yeah.
Yes because we would not want a simple leaderboard to get in the way of all those super important PQ fixes, amirite?
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads
Arelion

Post#12 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:15 am

There you go.
Minimal effort just export the data to the leaderboard.

Obviously the KDR is what matters the most in a 6vs6 but for the sake of those who care about the points i'd even export the W/L ratio to see which guild probably fails to kill but manages to do a good job at capturing/holding the flag. I wouldn't let it influence the ranking though.

To honor the top 3 dps / heal i'd export that too. Tank play can't be compared on a board as you can't tell who does the best job at guard and cc with numbers.

Of course only the kills/deaths happened in EC/CW matters for all 3 charts.
Last edited by Arelion on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nameless

Post#13 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:17 am

War had leaderboards on a week update. Sometimes, someppl played only to see their names there. Was fun and one more motivation to play. And they werent only sc related.
The main thing is that leaderboards will hold ppl on their chars longer and less ppl will quit afer maxed out their chars. Isnt that enough of the reason, after all ror is quite population wise related
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Aurandilaz

Post#14 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:39 am

Considering we had this last year
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20884&start=40#p230741
they keep some kind of data over who kills/dies in database.
Maybe would need some extra tweaking to get the game to register won/lost scenarios as well.

Arelion

Post#15 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:43 am

Aurandilaz wrote:Considering we had this last year
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20884&start=40#p230741
they keep some kind of data over who kills/dies in database.
Maybe would need some extra tweaking to get the game to register won/lost scenarios as well.
tbh if it requires extra work to collect the data about w/l i'd just ignore them and show Kills, Deaths and sort by KDR as this is what matters most.

the system is simple, probably not 100% perfect but good enough to have a solid indicator about one groups skill. for a proper guild ranking you'd need to organize events like in every e-sports videogame. but for the purpose of those participating in EC/CW i'm sure the above is enough.

shaggyboomboom

Post#16 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:49 am

I just find it funny that people in this thread don't even do 6v6.

Foltestik

Post#17 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:50 am

maybe they will start if they will be same leaderboards?

szejoza

Post#18 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:51 am

shaggyboomboom wrote:I just find it funny that people in this thread don't even do 6v6.
I find it funny that pug scenario is decided mostly by people that do 6v6 :lol:
Spoiler:

Ads
Arelion

Post#19 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:56 am

shaggyboomboom wrote:I just find it funny that people in this thread don't even do 6v6.
I find it funny that pugs became cocky after joining a group here and there :roll:

shaggyboomboom

Post#20 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:59 am

Foltestik wrote:maybe they will start if they will be same leaderboards?
Apparently increasing the reward for winning from the normal 6 emblems to EIGHT WHOLESOME EMBLEMS last year was supposed to be enough, also Jono's recent (2 months ago?) was rejected. It's pretty clear the interest of the devs is not having at least a decent amount of 6 mans actively looking for fair fights. This thread is pointless as were the previous attempts of reviving the scene.
/thread