Recent Topics

Ads

[NA] ZAXXED Guild: Lowbie Night Wednesdays!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
zabis

Re: [NA] ZAXXED Guild: Lowbie Night Wednesdays!

Post#21 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:16 pm

Great fun last night, can't wait til my SW is less suck and I can be better than 10 kills for the night HAHA
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Ads
Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#22 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:19 pm

Yo mate dis is not an event, you just allowed all players to join your crew of followers, there's lot of people dat lead PUGs on a daily basis and we don't call it dat way, just cause you had da balls to open a warband it doesn't mean it's an event, get outta 'ere wif dat nonsense, make it daily mate. Chezyban and Avoceti those guys are the reals MVP 'ere.

Shout out to Oil and LORD for those kills, u only win fights cause u hide all day in keep, you go out and we smash yer ugly face!
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

zabis

Post#23 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Kabuterimonga wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:19 pm Yo mate dis is not an event, you just allowed all players to join your crew of followers, there's lot of people dat lead PUGs on a daily basis and we don't call it dat way, just cause you had da balls to open a warband it doesn't mean it's an event, get outta 'ere wif dat nonsense, make it daily mate. Chezyban and Avoceti those guys are the reals MVP 'ere.

Shout out to Oil and LORD for those kills, u only win fights cause u hide all day in keep, you go out and we smash yer ugly face!
Great job smashing lowbies, you guys are awesome.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Zaxxond

Post#24 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:48 pm

Kabuterimonga wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:19 pm Yo mate dis is not an event, you just allowed all players to join your crew of followers, there's lot of people dat lead PUGs on a daily basis and we don't call it dat way, just cause you had da balls to open a warband it doesn't mean it's an event, get outta 'ere wif dat nonsense, make it daily mate. Chezyban and Avoceti those guys are the reals MVP 'ere.

There's just too much shiite to unpack in your post.

This qualifies as an event because it has been advertised, has been ongoing for the past month and we officially have a hater who feels compelled to take time out of their day to shame a NA Prime guild who is organizing group events for NA Prime Order lowbie pugs.

You response us unappreciated and I call bullshit on it. It reeks of someone killed me in RVR so I need to list the reasons why I died.

Way to be a d***,

Zaxxy

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#25 » Fri May 04, 2018 1:05 am

It is wot It is, take it as u pleased, since i was born on dis game you 'ave been ma enemy and i despise u. I stomp on ur body and smash yer runty squad
dis is war so call me wateva ya want, a d*** and a hater? im sad u feel dat way to me, yesterday u just told me im yer favourite roleplayer, then dis? </3
callin me out 'ere on ova' 300 kills?????
my reply is really makin u feel dat way? :(
really cmon we 'ave been makin war love since we first met
ur judgin' me is makin me die a lil' on da inside
for da record im not shaming a NA Prime guild WTF, don't take it dat way im writin' to just you Zax
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

dansari

Post#26 » Fri May 04, 2018 1:18 am

hakuna matata I love your pug wbs
<Salt Factory>

Dabbart

Post#27 » Fri May 04, 2018 1:24 am

Spoiler:
Kabuterimonga wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:05 am It is wot It is, take it as u pleased, since i was born on dis game you 'ave been ma enemy and i despise u. I stomp on ur body and smash yer runty squad
dis is war so call me wateva ya want, a d*** and a hater? im sad u feel dat way to me, yesterday u just told me im yer favourite roleplayer, then dis? </3
callin me out 'ere on ova' 300 kills?????
my reply is really makin u feel dat way? :(
really cmon we 'ave been makin war love since we first met
ur judgin' me is makin me die a lil' on da inside
for da record im not shaming a NA Prime guild WTF, don't take it dat way im writin' to just you Zax

Zaxxond, you have your first official RoR Stalker! How Cute!

Btw, anyone else slightly weirded out by the "since I was born on dis game" portion? What're you, a Shienar Borderlander being given your first sword? Greenies aint born. They're grown.

Lastly, I remember my first 300 kills. Right before my nuts dropped and my voice changed...

#GotYourBackZax
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Martok

Post#28 » Fri May 04, 2018 1:36 am

Winter is coming.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
DokB

Post#29 » Fri May 04, 2018 1:42 am

Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#30 » Fri May 04, 2018 2:06 am

DokB wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:42 am Image
Golden.