Recent Topics

Ads

Fusion Sports League - 6v6 Tournament [2nd June]

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Toonman

Re: Fusion Sports League - 6v6 Nights

Post#81 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Haven't played RoR in months but I tuned in to watch from my phone while at work. Thanks for putting it together and streaming it, was entertaining.

Ads
Darks63

Post#82 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Glorian wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:14 am Great Event.
Can we for the next one having something like an commentator?

Messaging in front both setups and what is going on. The fighting sometimes switched to near the destro warcamp and I didn't want to run in the lakes to see it.
Norkalli was able to speak to both realms during this event. You didnt see his announcements in say?
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Glorian

Post#83 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:24 pm

I saw it. But I would like a little more beef to it. More Jim and Bob Stuff. ;)

peterthepan3

Post#84 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:25 pm

Glorian wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:24 pm I saw it. But I would like a little more beef to it. More Jim and Bob Stuff. ;)

Good feedback to take on board. We will commentate the next one, maybe have streams with team names/score/comp (like a football match). We will see!

Landgoat

Post#85 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Hey.

Just wanted to say super cool event. I didn't plan for it so i could only watch, but was still awesome. I flew to CW right away to spectate and was shocked at the number or spectators watching from aside, seeing as much action as they could, and cheering on fellow players from both sides.

The twitch stream was huge too; beforehand i had seen around 30-35 viewers max on a stream for Warhammer, this event and Peter/fusions stream peaked at around 117 viewers from what i recall. That's INSANE high viewers for such a small community.

Just wanted to say awesome work for keeping the 6v6 competitive/skrim scene active.

Below is a screenshot of the viewer count of 103 (thought it was peaking there) from Fusion's twitch channel:

Again, awesome stuff, hopefully BTC can get involved in da next one. Wegh!
WAAAAGH!
Shaman/ Landy - rr80
BG/ Killadelph - rr70

peterthepan3

Re: Fusion Sports League - 6v6 Nights [28TH APRIL]

Post#86 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:30 pm

NEXT EVENT SCHEDULED FOR: 28/04 @ 22.00 ALTDORF TIME
LOCATION: Will be announced soon, but it is going to be epic and goes above and beyond every other 6v6 event so far - rest assured ;)

daniilpb

Post#87 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:33 pm

<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

daniilpb

Post#88 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:25 pm

<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#89 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:49 pm

Just a reminder that the event will be on this Saturday at 22.00 Altdorf Time.

If teams could confirm their attendance - either here or via Discord/FB - I'd hugely appreciate it. I will be taking time away from the live game to focus on real life issues, and my time here will be spent 99% on balance forums/testing stuff for Hargrim. For these reasons, I would love for Saturday to be truely spectactular.

Anyone who can help me in terms of potential rewards/setting up fights/speaking to people because I can only speak to one realm, I would be hugely appreciative. I would just like to say a huge thank you to Ryan, who has been working on where the fight will take place (trust me - it's phenomenal what he's done), as well as Norkali, Daniel and Gazi for helping me organise fights.

All I ask is that you spread the word: ask your friends, enemies, and ex lovers to come along for what has the makings of an amazing session of PvP elitism and salt combined!

NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO WATCH THE EVENT AND STREAM, LET ME KNOW HERE! I WILL POST YOUR STREAMS IN THE OP.

peterthepan3

Re: Fusion Sports League - 6v6 Tournament [28TH APRIL]

Post#90 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:17 pm

Updated the Discord link with a permanent link.