Recent Topics

Ads

Full Engi/Runi Warband THURSDAY 09.08. 8pm Altdorftime

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Poll: Will you join the Thunderers Warband?

Aye, I will do my part!
29%
Naye, I only go into the lakes in a full BW bombing warband....
57%
I maye come...
14%
Total votes: 7

Glorian

Full Engi/Runi Warband THURSDAY 09.08. 8pm Altdorftime

Post#1 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:18 pm

We usually run each Ancestors-forsaken Wednesday with a full Dwarf Warband through the lakes.
Mostly looking for something like 8 Tanks, 8 DPS and 8 Runis.
Min maxing moral builds and tactic Synergies with each dwarven career.

But this THURSDAY we will march in full Thunderers Style.

With the Thunderer Warband!
No Tanks, no slayers, no meta but full FunTM. Dwarf Fortress Style.

Don't fell to some illusions; We will die a lot, but anything I put my finger on with Enemy Addon I want to be dead before we are down.

This Warband is open to every Dwarf with his Engineer or Runepriest lvl 16+. Regardless of guild membership, name or anything.
Stay on Lesti and Kill the Targets I point at. We will meet at 8pm /time aka Altdroftime aka Time in Paris in the Kadrin Valley Warcamp.

I urge hereby any Engineer to Equip the Bugmans Keg from the right Tinkerer Tree. We will need that. ;)

Apart from that please install the latest Enemy Addon with a working channel selection.
If not that activate the Swift Assist Addon and set it on Lesti.

Also if possible join on Thursday the Dwarf discord Channel to hear me lovely voice while I scream at you to kill my target.
https://discord.gg/srRS6b2

Builds:
Come as the Engineer you like to be: Tinkerers, Snipers, Grenadiers be them DPS or Defence Setup. We will need all, we will take all. I will sort out some Tactics we need up front.
Also the same is stated for the Runepriests. Join us if you are high level, low level, ST DPS or Wounddebuffer, or Ancestors save us a full Heal build.

Uniform:
In the Bitterstone Thunderers we enforce to wear a uniform on each Engineer at all times right from the start.
We don't enforce this on the Thunderer Gunline.
But if you want you can have a look here at the Video:
Bitterstone Engineer Uniform Guide with all the items, where to get them and how to dye them. It only takes 3 minutes to get in the Bitterstone Uniform. If Norscan Farmer is too expensive for you to use, select Scaly Green from each Vendor.

Weapons:
Please take a Rifle Appearance on your Handgun.

Ads
Glorian

Re: Full Engi/Runi Warband THURSDAY 09.08. 8pm Altdorftime

Post#2 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:39 pm

Ups, updated poll and deleted the Answers. :(
There were 2 Attendands, and 2 Meta junkies so far. ;)