Recent Topics

Ads

Regular 6v6 Scrims - Fusion&Friends

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

Regular 6v6 Scrims - Fusion&Friends

Post#1 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:49 pm

Regular 6v6 scrims most evenings
Will update here when starting
Open to all regardless of class/experience

Be open to constructive feedback
Discord needed

Main thing is to have fun, gain an insight into 6v6 and smash some skulls in.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Gravord

Re: Fusion lf 6v6 - Order & Destro

Post#2 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:49 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:49 pm If any guilds are up for a 6v6 on either side, please let me know on discord or here.

Fusion is available tonight (26/08)

Pug farming SC get boring after a bit :geek:
Any chance you could organize PTS with preset max level/gear chars? That would help 6vs6 scene a lot and would be good place for players to test out chars before commiting to leveling them. Fights itself would be more fair with all participants on equal rr/gear too.

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:04 pm

Gravord wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:49 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:49 pm If any guilds are up for a 6v6 on either side, please let me know on discord or here.

Any chance you could organize PTS with preset max level/gear chars? That would help 6vs6 scene a lot and would be good place for players to test out chars before commiting to leveling them. Fights itself would be more fair with all participants on equal rr/gear too.
for now, just looking for scrims with people who are already prepared etc. don't really want to have to organise a lot lol

Gravord

Post#4 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:18 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:04 pm
Gravord wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:49 pm

for now, just looking for scrims with people who are already prepared etc. don't really want to have to organise a lot lol
Shame!

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:43 pm

We are hosting regular friendly Fusion&Friends 6v6 scrims most evenings:

Open to all
All classes welcome
All levels of experience welcome

Will update here when doing. All we ask is to be open to any constructive feedback, and to enjoy.

RuffRyder

Re: Regular 6v6 Scrims - Fusion&Friends

Post#6 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:14 am

Hi Peter,

that's interesting, thx for the info and opportunity!
I can't promise, but if I have a chance to make it on time and you have a spot I'll be glad to partake.

cya, Drafi

EDIT: That's only for Order side. :)
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

peterthepan3

Re: Regular 6v6 Scrims - Fusion&Friends

Post#7 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Queuing tonight around 21.00 Altdorf on Order for several hours. Can swap to Destro if any Order premades are up for fight.

Not expecting anything to happen, but for what its worth - we'll be queuing.