Recent Topics

Ads

VIDEO UP! WH+WP Pistolier Patrol - Almost every EU Morning and early Evening

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

VIDEO UP! WH+WP Pistolier Patrol - Almost every EU Morning and early Evening

Post#1 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:59 am

The Pistolier Patrol

Spoiler:
A short video of our T1 Pistolier Event we did a year ago:

Click here to watch on YouTube

Brought to you by the Team of the Sniper SquadTM and the Dwarf GunlineTM

NO roleplay, NO standing in a line. Straight Action!

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Enemy Addon installed and working
    Swift Assist as a backup
    Discord installed and capable of listening to Squad Leader
Starting today we will run an Empire Witchhunter Group almost each weekday 8am - 9am Altdorftime aka /time aka Servertime. Also on the Weekends. That are early hours for EU and something like Midnight for Westcoast USA. On Friday the Pistolier Patrol will run till 12am. For this time being we will stop the Sniper Squad and run on this Groupsetup for some weeks. But we will most likely switch back to the Sniper Squad once new gear, currency, or fancy stuff is out.

Depending on the day of the week we will also run this Patrol weekdays at 7.15 pm – 8.15 pm. Right before Altdorf EU primetime.

Also I wrote almost each weekday. The mentioned timeslots are the time in which I go online regularly. On Wednesday we run the dwarf Warband in the Evening and on some weekdays I might get a working appointment, or I'm ill, or need to sleep me hangover off. But if you look into the discord and see me in the Empire Voice channel I will run the Pistolier Patrol.

The Group is open for all Empire lvl 16+ Witchhunters and Warriorpriests regardless of guild membership.
If you have a BW or Kotbs you can of course also join. But the fun part is to drop stealth with 6 WH simultaneously and see their faces drop. ;)
So we would like it if you join on your low level WH or WP even if you have a high level Kotbs ready.
Group composition and such is coordinated in the Bitterstone/Averland Greatswords Discord.
https://discord.gg/srRS6b2
Also we will run some motivational music while we are at it.

Primary Mission Objective:
Roam RvR and lay ambushes. The group is not really SC fit but we do them anyways and you can do some fun stuff in small scale RvR. Goal is not to push zone lock but to harass and get some BOs. Do that for an hour and then everyone can go on with their own stuff.
Also there is the same goal as on the Sniper Squad: “It doesn’t matter if we get steamrolled by a Warband, or a good destro six men. IF we get one kill.” We are the dancing, laughing scum on this server in Yellow and Black Capes.

Builds and such:
I will not fool you. I have run all my active Warhammer Online career on a RDPS Engi. Jumping on a WH glascannon MDPS is new for me, as also is melee at all. My WH is currently lvl 31 in crappy gear. But that doesn’t stop me. :)
As you may have seen on the Sniper Squad movies, our focus is fun and immersion. To give us the feeling on being part of a Warhammer Regiment in the game and doing our stuff.

“I’m a Witchhunter Expert meself”:
I’m not an WH expert. But if you consider yourself one, please join up and teach us some tricks, places, hideouts. For builds please checkout the #pistolier Channel in the Discord and show us some stuff.
After checking some videos/threads I will go on the right Tree Path of Judgment with some Feinted Positioning-Pistol whip-Torment-Torment-Burn Away lies.
Ofc a second WH with some “Punishing the false” to get in some Healdebuff might be also good. Like in the Sniper Squad having a super build is allways great, having a friend on the same Target is even better. I haven’t checked any AoE builds so far, but at the moment I think we would melt vs any decent 2/2/2 Setup or even a warband. So I don’t think we need any AoE setup at the moment.

Lore:
I will refer to you as Pistoliers. These are noble sons not ready for one of the knightly Orders yet. So they run in groups of light cavalry armed with plentiful pistols.
http://whfb-de.lexicanum.com/wiki/Pistolier
So not much talk about burning witches and such stuff. We are Witchhunters by class only. Apart from that we are the brash young fools on horses. Ah yes, and we will do this under the flag of the Averland Greatswords. So basic colors are Verminbrown (dark yellow) and Gryphon black. These colors are only to put if you like. No color scheme will be enforced.

Macros:
No thematical group without some catchy macros.
I will build some group lead macros. Some of them in mixed to German to bring in the empire feeling.
You can build your own of course while we charge into combat.

/say For the Empire!
/say For Marius Leitdorf!
/say For Sigmar!

is all good to me.

But for the group itself we will use me old Regimental Credo.
The leader, usually I on Yva, will call:
/say Without Fear!

You will answer:
/say Forward!
That’s it, and then we charge forward.

Command Macros:
Only for me to have them at some local point as my Macro List is exploding.
/say Pistoliers! ... Aufsitzen!
/wb MOUNT UP!

/say Pistoliers! ... Sammeln!
/wb BACK, BACK, BACK!
/stomp

/say Pistoliers! ... Halt!
/wb STOP, STOP, STOP!
/halt

/say Pistoliers! ...Angriff!
/wb PUSH, PUSH, PUSH!
/charge

/say
/wb
Last edited by Glorian on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ads
Xergon

Re: [Empire] WH+WP Pistolier Patrol - Almost every EU Morning and early Evening

Post#2 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:38 am

**** is getting real ! :D
Pistolier Patrol on the Streets, Karl Franz will be Pleased !
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Glorian

Post#3 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:10 am

Rough start.
We got killed all by some RR60+ Marauders and Foxxete. On different Encounters ofc.
Well she is one of the hardcore Witch Elves here, so no shame in it. :D

Being low level mean you miss all that tripple pot action, or AP pots at all.
I need to see to produce some of it.

But we got in the Keep and slayed some surprised Destro lads. So overall good fun. ;)

Glorian

Post#4 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:30 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube

First Video Up.
Enjoy. ;)

Glorian

Re: VIDEO UP! WH+WP Pistolier Patrol - Almost every EU Morning and early Evening

Post#5 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:02 am

And besides good action this morning in Shadowlands. Made some nice stealth to the healer backside of the WB attacks when they pushed in on the keep.

Glorian

Re: VIDEO UP! WH+WP Pistolier Patrol - Almost every EU Morning and early Evening

Post#6 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:00 am

Just a quick reminder.
Pistolier Patrol has ended and we are back on the Sniper Squad.
Other immersive group ideas will be run in the near future.

Anjanolian

Post#7 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:46 am

Glorian wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:02 am Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:
...Bride of Khaine...

witchdoctor

Post#8 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:46 am

Just watched the Vid from 25. September... Using "Burn Armor" as opener on a sorc??? good choice, now she gets dmg when she hit you with all of her meele attack. :lol: nice video, just move on :mrgreen:

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:11 am

Hell. I'm a WH Noob who wants to bring some WH together. While running with a come all nerfed buttons rotation. ;)

Still waiting for a good WH to make a video with a WH group in uniforms. :D