Recent Topics

Ads

Community Hosted Halloween Event!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Onemantankwall

Community Hosted Halloween Event!

Post#1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:42 pm

Can you feel the magic in the air? A mysterious figure appears. Reports of zombies ravaging the lands. A new adventure, a new land! But lest not forget that WAR rages on! In the darkest night of the darkest hour magic flows stronger than ever! Demons are clawing at the gates of hell to be summoned by their dark chaos companions! The forces of Destruction are on the move harnessing this dark power! There will be siege! there will be murder! There will be magic and demons spewing everywhere! Magi from all over the land have heard the Halloween calling and are gathering a magical army to wipe out the beloved lands that the forces of Order call home! Defend yourselves forces of Order or your home will surely parish! Gather up arms because the forces of Destruction march on this day and will arrive by tomorrow! May everyone have a magical Halloween!

Hello everyone Oneman here! we have a new event I'd like to test the waters with! (holiday events are a experiment for me for RoR this will determine future holiday events)

Anyways I'd like to welcome everyone to Learn to Play (L2P)'s very first Halloween event! we will be gathering a destruction army on Novemember 1st for T4 RVR but this will be no ordinary army. If you have a magus lvl 16+ I'd like you to join us in summoning the demons this Halloween we will be gathering all magi type classes together for a RoR historical zerg of magic and mayhem to rival those of those dwarves and their allies! (will be collecting all magus players and running as a single solidified group please have discord up and running)

This event will take advantage of RoRs current running Halloween event made by the devs (thank you) in gathering of candy and moots!

I hope we can get a good turn out of both order and destro and i hope to see some good fights!

I would ask you to PLEASE dress up for the occasion. If you don't mind wear your Orange and Black Sanmdi dyes and don\t forget to post your screenshots of your toons on Yali's Contest Thread viewtopic.php?f=20&t=29012 for a chance at sever wide x2 renown weekend.

I will be on gathering the forces of Destruction at 4PM EST which is 10PM Altdorf time on November 1st 2018

I hope other guilds can get in on this as well, lets see some guild groups going!!!

(Will not change the date to the 31st because that night NA will be trick or treating and idk about anyone else but I'll be out with my lil one enjoying the night of spooks and candy SO DON'T ASK!!!)

P.S. if anyone has any questions feel free to post them here or find me on discord, CHEERS!
Last edited by Onemantankwall on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads
dansari

Re: Community Ran Halloween Event!

Post#2 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:56 pm

We'll bring engies in solidarity, albeit probably a bit later in the evening.
<Salt Factory>

Onemantankwall

Post#3 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:38 pm

dansari wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:56 pm We'll bring engies in solidarity, albeit probably a bit later in the evening.
well uk what they say, whats better than a halloween after party? the after after party!

Onemantankwall

Post#4 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:49 am

The demons are growing restless for candy the gates wont hold them for much longer! Less than three days till theyre unleashed upon the world!

Onemantankwall

Re: Community Hosted Halloween Event!

Post#5 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:21 pm

If you are planning to bring your magus for the Halloween event I cannot stress how much we are gonna need to be organized! If you don't have discord installed go ahead and fire it up! Also make sure you grab the Enemy addon (you can find it here) https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/ for marking and assisting! May the demon armys flourish!

Onemantankwall

Post#6 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:55 am

The Magus are rallying, the demons are spawning in force! Tomorrow they reach the lands of the forces of Order. Orders last defense against the demonic Hollows Eve Army is near! Image

Onemantankwall

Post#7 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:51 pm

Hi everyone! events today!!! 10pm server time 4 pm est time come get your waaagh on and make sure u wear ur dyes and post your screen shots to the contest thread!

Senlui

Post#8 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:49 am The demons are growing restless for candy the gates wont hold them for much longer! Less than three days till theyre unleashed upon the world!

Dude! That's a 40K Genestealer Cult Magus. :o

Mickey taking aside though, good luck with the event. Hope it goes well.

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#9 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:19 am

Thank you everyone for coming out! the Magi Army conquered Praag, Reikland, and Averlorn! But was heavily damaged in the fight of reikland, and the forces of Order banned together to finally drive them back in Barak Varr! The Demons of magic have returned to their portals weak and defeated awaiting their chance to return for next years Halloween! Thank you everyone for showing up!!! Happy Halloween and stay tuned for next holiday event! Image