Recent Topics

Ads

Chaos Wastes Duel Day! - Sunday Jan. 20th

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Berzar

Chaos Wastes Duel Day! - Sunday Jan. 20th

Post#1 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:27 pm

Hey all!

I want to put together a player run event this weekend. Many of us from live remember the fun times to be had in Chaos Wastes, dueling members from the opposing realm. A time to test your skills in 1v1 combat, 2v2, or whatever combination you can convince the other side to face you with.

My hope is to get a good turn out of players, and really showcase the abilities and skills of the players, and the awesome combat of Warhammer. I'll be there on my characters to partake in the fights, and commentate on other battles.

This is a great opportunity to bring your Guild, put up your best, and cheer on your allies. We can even have a running total to see which side is victorious at the end.

Rules: Stat and Armour potions are fine. All other potions are prohibited (Health, Regen, AP, Absorb, Scorching). Useable items such as Battlebrew Backback are prohibited as well.

If you want to duel an opponent, beckon them, if they beckon back or agree, the duel challenge is accepted. Head to a clear area, and once you have both bowed, begin your fight.

Time: This Sunday January 20th at 12pm PST/2PM CST/3pm EST/8PM GMT/9PM CET (I apologize if I missed your timezone!) The hope is to have at least a solid hour+ of fighting, but we will see how the turnout is.

I'll be streaming the duels on Twitch, and creating some highlights after if the best fights! We can head into the official discord if we need to talk to the other side during the session.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask them here, in game, on discord, or on my stream.

Thanks everyone, and hopefully I'll see you in Chaos Wastes on Sunday!

(P.S.If by bad luck Chaos Wastes is the open zone, we will adjust and move to Eataine)
Zarbix - RR84 Bright Wizard / Zarrbix - RR82 Sorcerer / TheZarbix - RR80 Squig Herder / Zarbbix - RR73 White Lion / TheZarrbix - RR60 Archmage

Come watch and join the community!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/thezarbix

YouTube: https://bit.ly/2rHL8uw

Ads