Recent Topics

Ads

UPDATE DATE! 2nd 6v6 Tournament! February 16th!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

Re: 2nd 6v6 Tournament! February 23rd

Post#11 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:57 am

Zaxxond wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:53 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:38 am
Zaxxond wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:56 am

It would be a prize for Zerg/Phalanx if they ever come out of retirement.
You shouldn't downplay Zaxxed's chances of winning!

Can we do an all ranged 6v6. No healers. 3 Sorcs & 3 Magus vs 3 BW's & 3 Engis.

Zaxxed is sub optimal all stars. Not ready for prime time.
You're on. Bonus points for whoever brings a DPS RP/Zealot.

Ads
Markon

Post#12 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:42 am

abodam wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:22 pm How far you can kite?
Asking for a friend, if we make group based on different style than meele train, will we have free movement or there will be area limitation.
I am currently looking for an area where the fight can happen, last time there was plenty of area to kite, should be the same this time. I am looking for a place where people can come watch but not be close enough to boost morales etc. and a place where we can better define the area so you dont move all over the place.
DanielWinner wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:32 pm I’d like to propose rewards for both the best order and destro teams. Of course, a winner should get the biggest prize but a second place aka another best team of a certain side could have something too in my opinion.
I could do that. But I just need to figure out the prize first.

Stickzy wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:50 pm I am in a guild, but pretty much myself in it mostly. I am playing with people from other guilds, would it be ok to make a group for the event? or we have to be in the same guild?

Of course! bring who ever you want! as long as you are 6! All I need is a TEAM NAME. The only reason I put that in there was that there was confusion last time in regards to this.

abodam

Post#13 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:57 am

Markon wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:42 am
abodam wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:22 pm How far you can kite?
Asking for a friend, if we make group based on different style than meele train, will we have free movement or there will be area limitation.
I am currently looking for an area where the fight can happen, last time there was plenty of area to kite, should be the same this time. I am looking for a place where people can come watch but not be close enough to boost morales etc. and a place where we can better define the area so you dont move all over the place.

Thanks, we will try to get something together and we will let you know if we are able to come.
Magus / BG

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#14 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:27 am

Can ICONIC just claim their reward now?

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#15 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:37 am

I thaught the prize for being good at those "event" was a nerf in the next 2WEEKS :shock: :o
]

DanielWinner

Post#16 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:56 am

GodlessCrom wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:45 pm So a prize for LoB and a prize for Fusion? :p

Sounds cool, 250 viewers is pretty decent for private server of niche game, hope yall get even more this time.
Imagine LoB logging order and there is Don’t panic on destro ;) Both of them are pretty decent.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

DanielWinner

Post#17 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:00 am

rmpl wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:43 pm
DanielWinner wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:32 pm I’d like to propose rewards for both the best order and destro teams. Of course, a winner should get the biggest prize but a second place aka another best team of a certain side could have something too in my opinion.
The thing about rewards is that there is nothing we can offer to the actual winners that would make a real difference, gold is almost worthless for the teams that happen to win those 6v6 tournies.
Personally, I’m not that high on gold to be in no need of any prize :D Same as some of my guildmates who cba with crafting so they are usually low on gold too.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Spoiler:
Gotcha

DanielWinner

Post#18 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:10 am

davispeed wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:37 am I thaught the prize for being good at those "event" was a nerf in the next 2WEEKS :shock: :o
Then we need a Paralympic tournament -- bring subpar classes/builds: range SWs, 2h slayers, magi/engis, dot spec sorcs/bws, dps knights, dps zealot/RP, tanky SMs and others. Confuse the nerfhammer :thumbsup:
Riphael - Black Guard.

Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads
abodam

Post#19 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:50 am

DanielWinner wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:10 am
davispeed wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:37 am I thaught the prize for being good at those "event" was a nerf in the next 2WEEKS :shock: :o
Then we need a Paralympic tournament -- bring subpar classes/builds: range SWs, 2h slayers, magi/engis, dot spec sorcs/bws, dps knights, dps zealot/RP, tanky SMs and others. Confuse the nerfhammer :thumbsup:
Man, dont diss our group even before we make it. Not cool.
Magus / BG

rmpl

Post#20 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:25 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:00 am
rmpl wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:43 pm
The thing about rewards is that there is nothing we can offer to the actual winners that would make a real difference, gold is almost worthless for the teams that happen to win those 6v6 tournies.
Personally, I’m not that high on gold to be in no need of any prize :D Same as some of my guildmates who cba with crafting so they are usually low on gold too.
I said the teams that win :P