Recent Topics

Ads

6v6 league idea

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Markon

Re: 6v6 league idea

Post#11 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:10 am

What does the above have anything to do with a 6v6 league?

Anyway i love the idea of a league.. my hope with the tournaments was to create enough hype and teams and have something more consistant happen.

Best of luck and I am always up for helping out.

Ads
Alfa1986

Post#12 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:21 am

Markon wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:10 am What does the above have anything to do with a 6v6 league?

Anyway i love the idea of a league.. my hope with the tournaments was to create enough hype and teams and have something more consistant happen.

Best of luck and I am always up for helping out.
I would enter simply ratings. by %winning , the number of murders, finishing beats, healing etc., and by the end of the week would have allocated champions giving them the appropriate rewards. let's say a super mount for 7 days, or other various bonuses.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

peterthepan3

Post#13 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:37 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:21 am

...I would enter simply ratings. by %winning , the number of murders, finishing beats, healing etc...

Alfa1986

Post#14 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:22 pm

Well, for example in the "World of Tanks" there are such parameters as the number of battles played, the average damage per battle, the percentage of victories in battles. I meant it, how to understand a good player or not, according to statistics. average heal per scene, average damage, number of death hits, number of wins, all this in the free table for the week, the best players prizes. why not?

shaggyboomboom

Post#15 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:53 pm

Telen wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:35 am We dont want people ganking people doing pve mate, thats really low play like those that want to twink in t1. Wait for LotD if you want that. Scs need their own currency, cant let people get everything from zerging.
its funny how in RoR, a pvp centric game, getting ganked outside of a pvp zone is a hideous crime while in classic wow, a pve centric game, most private servers are the pvp ones.

Telen
Suspended

Post#16 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:04 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:53 pm its funny how in RoR, a pvp centric game, getting ganked outside of a pvp zone is a hideous crime while in classic wow, a pve centric game, most private servers are the pvp ones.
Its about choice. Theres only one RoR server. You choose if you want to do open pvp with most mmos.

peterthepan3

Post#17 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:28 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:22 pm I meant it, how to understand a good player or not, according to statistics. average heal per scene, average damage, number of death hits, number of wins, all this in the free table for the week, the best players prizes. why not?
Didn't you know that the best player is the one who can take the most flags in Thunder Valley, and turn in the most bombs in Talabec Dam?

Alfa1986

Post#18 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:30 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:28 pm
Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:22 pm I meant it, how to understand a good player or not, according to statistics. average heal per scene, average damage, number of death hits, number of wins, all this in the free table for the week, the best players prizes. why not?
Didn't you know that the best player is the one who can take the most flags in Thunder Valley, and turn in the most bombs in Talabec Dam?
Okay, I convinced that it would be difficult to select the best players with such a calculation, but in any case it would be useful to think in this direction

Ads
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#19 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:40 pm

We don't need this. The best players and guild has always been known. See my banner if you need assistance

Jabba

Post#20 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:43 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:40 pm We don't need this. The best players and guild has always been known. See my banner if you need assistance
You're right, I think I do see another group in the distance in your banner picture, you must be running from them.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge