Recent Topics

Ads

healers- how complete new event? 6th anniversary

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
p00ky

healers- how complete new event? 6th anniversary

Post#1 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:50 am

Hi there all (and devs I hope),

So thanks for the new content and new SC map which is quite a change to the normal ones (and a huge challenge for a healer to keep people alive split on 3 different levels and stairs and walls blocking line of site :D :D )

Still, I am trying to complete all the tasks for the reward BUT:

- If my team kills a white lion companion I dont get the kill
- If my team kills an engi turret I dont get the kill
- I dont get pies as I dont kill

Im not sure if this is working as intented as I will be respeccing to DPS today only to try and achieve these objetcs though find it sill that I am being forced to do so ....all healers passing over to DPS :lol:

Also, not much fun getting in a WB for snot, with a 45 min cooldown only to discover that only 1 group will get the quest completed. Ive now done it 4 TIMES, and have not got the achievment. RIP HEALERS for this event? Is this meant to be so?

Thanks for the response

Ads
Nerialis

Re: HEALERS - HOW TO COMPLETE NEW EVENT? 6th anniversary

Post#2 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:44 pm

I have respecialized my healer to DPS and buy opressor and other dps gear just for the Event. Many suicides were comitted just to kill a squig or magus pet.

Regarding Snot, I have done it / participated in fight15+ times ( passed only main quest chain ) and still not completed event. As it is my last point on the list ... it's getting crazy.

trixrabbit

Re: HEALERS - HOW TO COMPLETE NEW EVENT? 6th anniversary

Post#3 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:35 pm

As a zealot is this practically impossible to do. I spent 5h in dps spec and got 1 lion pet kill. I imagine it would be about the same for RP.

Same for pies, I believe they come from killing blows in SC which means no pies for healers

phononHYPE

Re: healers- how complete new event? 6th anniversary

Post#4 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:38 pm

If you do the Twisting Tower SC, the pies are littered about on the ground (1s channel to pick up). GL on pet kills.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Dixbe

Re: healers- how complete new event? 6th anniversary

Post#5 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:03 pm

I play a tank and I have 9/10 tasks done for this event apart from the white lion companion. For the engineer turrets I run upto them and smacked them down myself.

When it comes to the while lion companion I have 0/20.....its frustrating because I can spend AGES on trying to kill one while its being healed or throwing me all over the place while also being hit in the back by the white lion itself or at the last second someone else will come over and take the killing blow.

I think I have to come to terms with that I wont be getting this cape.....:/

Its a good event but this whole "kill the companion" thing wasnt really well thought through.

In comparison order have to kill magus deamons and squigs which are both really squishy.