Recent Topics

Ads

Live Event: "Eternal Bond - The Missing Maiden"

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dana
Former Staff

Live Event: "Eternal Bond - The Missing Maiden"

Post#1 » Mon May 25, 2015 9:13 am

Live Event "Eternal Bond - The Missing Maiden"

Destruction

Main Event: Eternal Bond - The Missing Maiden
Spoiler:
General Description:
The Temples in the Inevitable City have been active as of late, secretive nightly rituals from each corner of the city have been ongoing for weeks. Calls to the Realm of Chaos have finally been answered. A Harbinger has arrived, marching down from the frozen wastes far to the north. It is seeking a mortal soul, a very particular soul, one soul of old whispers and dark stories.

Dozens of Champions from each Chaos God have met with the Harbinger to seek his blessing, not one has yet to receive it. The Harbinger waits, for that one prophecized soul that is ready to be changed into... something else.

The Empire spies have been alerted to this and have started their own search, abducting several Chaos worshippers in their wake. No doubt to be tortured and interrogated, then cast away as heretics and daemons. A maiden has disappeared, and three of her brothers are desperately searching for her.

Particular:
Where: Inevitable City / Ostland
Queststarter: Harr Valhal (Inevitable City / near Flight Master)
What to do: /
Rewards: Exp / Gold / 1. Birthday cloak / Blue Item
The Halfling’s Plight
Spoiler:
General Description:
A captured halfling is willing to share his secret, pies without tentacles. Only problem is a Magus who stole the supply. Get hopping!

Particular:
Where: Inevitable City (Monolith)
Queststarter: Caged Halfling
What to do: Find the pie!
Rewards: Exp / Halfling Pie
This is WAR!
Spoiler:
General Description:
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Let these calls ring out as the tide of Destruction rises on the battlefield. Spare no broken bones or spilled blood for Khorne! For Malekith! For Da WAAAGH!

Particular:
Where: Ostland RvR Warcamp
Queststarter: Herald of Khorne
What to do: Slay Order player.
Rewards: Exp / Gold / Potions
Order

Main Event: Eternal Bond - The Missing Maiden
Spoiler:
General Description:
The forces of Chaos have been restless, desperate for a turn of events to shift the tide in their favor. Agents of the Empire have been monitoring them from within for months. A Harbinger of Chaos has arrived from the Chaos Realm far to the north, bringing with it a prophecy of change. In the past, these Harbingers were followed by impossibly strong Champions of Chaos who led united armies of the Chaos Gods. The Empire has been watching, and waiting for this moment.

The Grand Theogonist Volkmar is preparing to choose a champion of his own to lead the forces of the Empire against this threat. His prayers to Sigmar resulted in a vision of a young woman in the city of Altdorf. In response to this, dozens have been dragged from their homes to undergo the trials which would reveal their potential. None have passed thus far, and several have died in the process.

One potential candidate for the process has been abducted by her own brother after a daring escape and the murder of Sigmarite Priests. The rest of their family is under strong suspicion of collusion, as the forces of Chaos are always at work.

Particular:
Where: Altdorf / Troll Country
Queststarter: Boris Saewert (Altdorf / near Flight Master)
What to do: /
Rewards: Exp / Gold / 1. Birthday cloak / Blue Item
The Halfling’s Request
Spoiler:
General Description:
A halfling Mage left his pie supply on the ship. The planks are stowed and it’s setting sail; quickly, go get those pies!

Particular:
Where: Altdorf (Port)
Queststarter: Panicked Halfling
What to do: Find the pie!
Rewards: Exp / Halfling Pie
WAR is Upon Us!
Spoiler:
General Description:
The Forces of Order have much to do. Chaos mutants spill out of the wastes, Greenskins crawl from holes in the ground, and the Dark Elves stalk through the trees. Kill them, all of them, and leave no corpse unturned.

Particular:
Where: Ostland RvR Warcamp
Queststarter: Warmaster of Sigmar
What to do: Slay Destruction player.
Rewards: Exp / Gold / Potions
:arrow: Little FAQ
Spoiler:
- For the main event you will use some portals to get to the correct places
- When you get into "Zone 0" use your Book of Binding (prevent timer by re-log) or use /stuck
- We can only place ONE quest-marker. Don't blame us when you don't find the quest-finisher
- Reading the quest description will help you :twisted:
Special thanks to Yaliskah (Header) , wargrimnir (Quest Dialogues and Plot)!
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Ads
Morf

Re: Live Event "Eternal Bond" Description!

Post#2 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Have to bump this for the Halfling pie !!!!
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

porkstar

Post#3 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:05 pm

GLAAAAAAAARRRRRG! I'm so close to quitting my job to go play.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

drmordread
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:52 pm

Guess the portal in altdorf doesnt work so yet?
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Dana
Former Staff

Post#5 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:59 pm

Correct

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:41 pm

I am quite pleased that I was able to help. Looking forward to doing some more in the future. :D
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Teinhala

Post#7 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:58 pm

Dana wrote:For the main event you will use some portals to get to the correct places
i use portal (speak with Harbringer of the everchosen) but he dosn't work ....

Dana
Former Staff

Post#8 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:58 pm

The portal doesn't work you mean?Will be fixed in next.

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Ads
turlututuhu

Live Event Run

Post#9 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:49 pm

I m green, i m jumping like Angus Young, i m not a frog, i m a green skin ! And i make an Event Run :

1min46s

https://youtu.be/dE1KNPRv3cw
test monkey 062 (test failure... escaped)

shadowsmove

Post#10 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:44 am

Hi Dana, I hope this is a good place to write this post. I finished the Missing Maiden quest and when I went to the steward to get my reward (the jewelry) I chose the ballistic buff piece but the NPC gave me the willpower piece. While i was online for a while afterwards I tried to keep up with anyone doing the quest, it seems like the strength piece works fine, you choose it and you get it, I don't know about the other two pieces, but I didn't find anyone who chose the BS piece and got it, everyone I talked with that wanted and chose the ballistic skill piece got the willpower. And since it's bind on pick up we can't really do anything about it. Please let me know if there are some kind of options for those of us that this bug affected, thank you.