Recent Topics

Ads

In loving memory of BipolarGary. May Sigmar guide you to Morr's Realm peacefully

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Arthem

Re: In loving memory of BipolarGary. May Sigmar guide you to Morr's Realm peacefully

Post#11 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:20 pm

Damn, at least his suffering is over. I look forward to the stream. RIP Bipolargary

Ads
Bobbiom

Re: In loving memory of BipolarGary. May Sigmar guide you to Morr's Realm peacefully

Post#12 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:31 pm

My condolences to his family and friends.

warlover

Post#13 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:54 pm

RIP Gary

McCrusher

Post#14 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:02 pm

:o Rip Gary, My condolences to his family and friends.

phononHYPE

Post#15 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:08 pm

My favorite communities are the ones that respect and honor themselves. Thank You BPG for your contribution to the community here, and thank you RoR team for providing this place, and of course Thank You to the wonderful people that make this a wonderful place to spend our time.

RIP BPG.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Teinhala

Post#16 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:09 pm

RIP Gary. My condolences to his family and friends.

Martok

Post#17 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:21 pm

My sincere condolences to his family and friends, the community at large, and to all who knew him.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

kirraha

Post#18 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:26 pm

My thoughts and heart goes to him and his family. Such sad news indeed...

Ads
Kragg

Post#19 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:45 pm

On behalf of the Bitterstone Thunderers, our condolences to his family and friends.

You will be missed.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

thesis

Post#20 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:42 pm

Sincerest condolences to everyone hurting from this heavy loss.

xxx
- Instrument
- Fact/Fiction/Undo
- Thesis/Antithesis

Want to feel better about yourself and your gameplay? https://twitch.tv/mr_thesis