Recent Topics

Ads

February And March Video Contest

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caduceus

Re: February And March Video Contest

Post#11 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:40 pm

Awesome! I'm very likely going to send something in.

Is there any guideline on how long the video should be?
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Ads
Mordecaieth

Post#12 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:25 pm

Xico wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:07 pm
Likeaboss wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:32 am Add to the rules -> no nerfed buttons allowed and i'm in :lol:
thats the skill rating requirement lol, anyone using nerfed buttons will automatically just not be placed lol
Oh please, if your "skill" is good enough, defeating someone with NB addon should not be a problem. Maybe depending on what you're playing sure... But you guys take this addon way too seriously. :roll:

EDIT: Okay only if your gear is similar though.

Xico

Post#13 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:11 pm

Caduceus wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:40 pm Awesome! I'm very likely going to send something in.

Is there any guideline on how long the video should be?
Nope :) but imo videos hovering between 5-10min are the most enjoyable for people to watch, no rules on how long it has to be though! :)
Destro - Nooblit, Reborn, Daemon, Dracula

Xico

Post#14 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:12 pm

Loupsolitair47 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:30 pm solo ? video ? that's for me xD
Hystoria
are you participating on your RR 84 DoK?

Xico

Post#15 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:18 pm

reynold wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:42 pm What if i use yakui and not warboard, it still shows yoour rr on screen so theres really no difference!
would you mind sending me a SS of what it looks like on discord, as long as were able to see your Current RR at all times of the video it should be fine. Biff#2665

Cardinal

Post#16 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:20 pm

The original rules that you posted doesnt say anything about nerfed buttons so i assume its allowed? Its not cheating, its just an addon that anyone can use.
"Not all those who wander are lost"

Xico

Post#17 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:59 pm

Cardinal wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:20 pm The original rules that you posted doesnt say anything about nerfed buttons so i assume its allowed? Its not cheating, its just an addon that anyone can use.
yes its allowed :) but just know that you might be scored under skill section that isnt using it if your clips arent the best either :P

Xico

Post#18 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:01 pm

also new video on the matter to hopefully reach out to more people interested in the event that might not see this post, https://youtu.be/0q_Ih0vhuTM

Ads
reynold

Post#19 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:07 am

I know you asked for a screenshot on discord but its just easier for me to screen record and describe what to look for. Thank you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrqZ06_tztE
Qui court deux lievres a la fois, n'en prend aucun! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2aOtO ... AU6sST9y3A

Likeaboss

Post#20 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:13 am

Mordecaieth wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:25 pm Oh please, if your "skill" is good enough, defeating someone with NB addon should not be a problem. Maybe depending on what you're playing sure... But you guys take this addon way too seriously. :roll:

EDIT: Okay only if your gear is similar though.
It's not about defeating someone with nerfed buttons would be a problem...

But camparing soloers with each others, one is smashing buttons, a miss"click" can happen and such,
is still more interesting than watching someone hitting his 1 or 2 rotaion buttons :)

Wachting another WH with 2 hotbars and like 6 skills on it gonna hurt my feelings :lol:
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.