Recent Topics

Ads

[Garden of Qu'aph] Friday Fight Night

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sharpblader

Re: [Garden of Qu'aph] Friday Fight Night

Post#11 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:28 am

Great idea timing is an issue otherwise will be there

Ads
Goermsi

Post#12 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:25 pm

first rule, you don't talk about fight club.
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

gebajger

Post#13 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:51 pm

+1
I'll check it out
Rioz

Hienzwar

Post#14 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:03 pm

Always up for a 1v1, especially vs other order

Caduceus

Post#15 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:39 pm

The amount of response this thread has generated is enough to go ahead with my idea for the weekly event.

Friday next week will be the first official Friday Fight Night, 20:00-00:00 CET.
Somewhere in the coming week I will ask the moderators to remove this thread and I will make a new one specifically for the event, with a little more details.

In the meanwhile, all who read this are invited to come and say hi today (5th of March) in the Garden of Qu'aph, since I'll be hanging around there in the same time bracket as upcoming friday's event.

Also, if you are reading this and haven't responded to the thread yet; do leave a comment, because the more this thread is viewed, the more visitors we can expect next week. Besides, it motivates me greatly! ^^

Thank you for the support and see you next week!
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

khohorde

Post#16 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:38 pm

Event went(or is going still) great btw, now we gotta start poking devs to fix some minor buggy wuggies in the arena! :D

Caduceus

Post#17 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:17 pm

Yesterday we did a test to create a presence in the Garden of Qu'aph, and I am very pleasantly surprised by the turnout. Lots of good duels and chats were had.

This is quite promising for next week, which is when the first official Friday Fight Night wil be hosted.

As I stated earlier, I will ask the moderators to remove this thread and I'll make a new (somewhat fancier) one for the weekly event.

I hope to see you all there!
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Caduceus

Post#18 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:39 pm

UPDATE:

I've decided to make the new thread, simply by pasting over the old one, so here's the new and improved thread for Friday Fight Night (the OP has been updated).

Last week's turn out was encouraging, and I hope to see the same kind of numbers coming friday at the first official Friday Fight Night.

If you are interested, be sure to drop a comment here because the more comments, the more people will see this thread and be aware of the event.

Thanks all, and see you friday.

Ads
heyfray

Post#19 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:41 pm

I wish I knew about this last week. I'll for sure go this friday

ekalime
Developer

Post#20 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:45 pm

I like your screenshot in the first post :D