Recent Topics

Ads

Kill Trading = only way of completing event

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

Re: Kill Trading = only way of completing event

Post#11 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:39 pm

When this particular live event initially went active I was counted among that percentage of the player-base who were less than impressed. Over time however my stance has changed, specifically in context of the kill-quest requirements. Given this sub-requirement can be accomplished via various means completing the overall event, while remaining a bit tedious, no longer constitutes a massive time-sink.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
geezereur

Post#12 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:14 pm

There are no Order in t1 dwarf rvr zone to complete the event.

Martok

Post#13 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:23 pm

geezereur wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:14 pmThere are no Order in t1 dwarf rvr zone to complete the event.

Participating in Dwarf-centric Scenarios contributes to the kill-quest portion of the event if you enter said SC from the associated T1 Dwarf battlefield objective.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Fenris78

Post#14 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:14 pm

geezereur wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:14 pm There are no Order in t1 dwarf rvr zone to complete the event.
You cant get Dwarves/Greenskins kills doing the Gates of Ekrund scenario (but not counting for attack/defense ones obviously).