Recent Topics

Ads

Event part 3 - too much tasks?

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
mika9713

Re: Event part 3 - too much tasks?

Post#11 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:44 pm

in fact this event is not mandatory, you are free not to do it, you will save everyone and yourself time, the time you write this post you could have completed a task, thank you devs , I like this event, it changes a bit
Celiana WE 90
Celhiana sorc 80+
Celyana WL 80+
Cehliana AM 80+
Zaniah Wh 80+

Ads
paperclipdog

Post#12 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:14 pm

First look at the event may be overwhelming, but it's actually really fast to complete since it's all T4 stuff.

Morradin

Post#13 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:53 pm

RvR had gotten stale for me almost 8 months ago. Day in and day out of same ole same ole. And I get it, it is the same with all mmo games. Play a decade or more (and I have) and they reach the same ole same ole phase. This tiered event is a breath of fresh gaming for me.

Personally I think these events are well thought out. T1 not so much but the t2/4 are fine. Best part about it, I am getting to explore parts of this world I never thought to.

EDIT: And yes I am doing it on multiple alts as well. So no, it is not hard to do with alts.

mynban

Post#14 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:15 pm

Morradin wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:53 pm RvR had gotten stale for me almost 8 months ago. Day in and day out of same ole same ole. And I get it, it is the same with all mmo games. Play a decade or more (and I have) and they reach the same ole same ole phase. This tiered event is a breath of fresh gaming for me.

Personally I think these events are well thought out. T1 not so much but the t2/4 are fine. Best part about it, I am getting to explore parts of this world I never thought to.

EDIT: And yes I am doing it on multiple alts as well. So no, it is not hard to do with alts.
How do you do Event - Part 2 "capture keep" on multiple alts??? I havent been able to do it even on my main eyt. It is pure luck at this point whether I can ever do it;

City needs to happen when I am online + My realm needs to overpopulate at that moment

There is no other way to complete the event. And it is not giving final reward after completing eveyr other task neither...

Morradin

Post#15 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:02 am

mynban wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:15 pm
Morradin wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:53 pm RvR had gotten stale for me almost 8 months ago. Day in and day out of same ole same ole. And I get it, it is the same with all mmo games. Play a decade or more (and I have) and they reach the same ole same ole phase. This tiered event is a breath of fresh gaming for me.

How do you do Event - Part 2 "capture keep" on multiple alts??? I havent been able to do it even on my main eyt. It is pure luck at this point whether I can ever do it;

City needs to happen when I am online + My realm needs to overpopulate at that moment

There is no other way to complete the event. And it is not giving final reward after completing eveyr other task neither...
Weekends are very hard, but weekdays it has a routine.
There is always a city popped between 2 and 4 AM NA EST (never on for those, way too late) and between 4PM and 6/7PM EST.
I usually will check in and see where the rvr campaign is and adjust if I have to relog back. BUT .... If you have Discord, lots of guilds will start sounding off if a city is coming up, and some even have RvR Campaign bots that update the rvr campaign every half hour or whatever.

Anyway ... When a city pops I do not go. I find someone starting an event MoM/BV WB and join up. Three toons so far this weekend alone.

Darks63

Re: Event part 3, what the damn hell?!

Post#16 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:25 am

MaxHayman wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:32 pm If you put your mouse over the quest objectives in the Tome of Knowledge it tells you their names and where they are.

You have ~2 months at least to complete the Live Event which is less than 1 Scenario a day.
You guys are aware that at min Icehearth is bugged and kills there dont count atm yes?
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

zulnam

Post#17 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:52 am

Morradin wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:02 am
mynban wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:15 pm

Weekends are very hard, but weekdays it has a routine.
There is always a city popped between 2 and 4 AM NA EST (never on for those, way too late) and between 4PM and 6/7PM EST.
I usually will check in and see where the rvr campaign is and adjust if I have to relog back. BUT .... If you have Discord, lots of guilds will start sounding off if a city is coming up, and some even have RvR Campaign bots that update the rvr campaign every half hour or whatever.

Anyway ... When a city pops I do not go. I find someone starting an event MoM/BV WB and join up. Three toons so far this weekend alone.
Thanks for the tip.

I will admit, the list is a bit daunting for those of us with less time on their hands as they used to, but it is a nice mix-up.

Hope to get all 3 done on my current main, but if not i'll live with it.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Fenris78

Re: Event part 3, what the damn hell?!

Post#18 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:59 am

Darks63 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:25 am You guys are aware that at min Icehearth is bugged and kills there dont count atm yes?
Icehearth is now debugged, thanks ;)

Ads
Morradin

Post#19 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:15 pm

zulnam wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:52 am
Thanks for the tip.

I will admit, the list is a bit daunting for those of us with less time on their hands as they used to, but it is a nice mix-up.

Hope to get all 3 done on my current main, but if not i'll live with it.
I play 3 to 5 hrs max on weekdays, usually closer to 3. And I play maybe 6 hours max a day on weekends. Usually around 3 as well. It is not WAR's fault, I get easily bored with a lot of things these days.

Martok

Post#20 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:26 pm

Nomeus wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:18 pmEvent part 3 - too much tasks?

No, it'll be fine.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...