Recent Topics

Ads

Logrins forge and thunder valley.

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Shogun4138

Logrins forge and thunder valley.

Post#1 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:09 pm

Any idea when these will be added back into rotation? Need them for quest line.

Thx
Gogo 80we
Mudflinga 81rSH
Zenzo chosen**

Ads
zulnam

Re: Logrins forge and thunder valley.

Post#2 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:16 pm

Dev team has said multiple times they will be repeated frequently into the rotation.

I think it would help people if they would at some point announce when the last rotation is or when the event will end.

(Personally i don't have the time to do it all. I tried; got the 5% wounds/toughness item. Am happy)
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Caduceus

Post#3 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:04 pm

zulnam wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:16 pm Dev team has said multiple times they will be repeated frequently into the rotation.

I think it would help people if they would at some point announce when the last rotation is or when the event will end.

(Personally i don't have the time to do it all. I tried; got the 5% wounds/toughness item. Am happy)

The event will last until halloween at least.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

mynban

Post#4 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:01 am

I dont understand why remove them at all?? T1 and T2 SCs are still running, just let T4s run too.

Making them a quest requirement and then removing them makes 0 sense.

Karl

Post#5 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:41 am

mynban wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:01 am I dont understand why remove them at all?? T1 and T2 SCs are still running, just let T4s run too.

+1

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#6 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:53 am

mynban wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:01 am I dont understand why remove them at all?? T1 and T2 SCs are still running, just let T4s run too.

We cannot add them altogether, otherwise the client would have some issues - as much as the feedback from the devs says. So we prefer avoiding the risk. Instead, we're switching the scenarios every week or two so whoever was late could catch up.

Again, it's less work for us to just throw them all on the list and keep them active so you can all finish the quests. But the client limits us.

mynban

Post#7 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:30 pm

GamesBond wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:53 am

We cannot add them altogether, otherwise the client would have some issues - as much as the feedback from the devs says. So we prefer avoiding the risk. Instead, we're switching the scenarios every week or two so whoever was late could catch up.

Again, it's less work for us to just throw them all on the list and keep them active so you can all finish the quests. But the client limits us.
That is perfectly understandable, then the question is: why do we have non-dwarf event SCs in the list eating away from that upper limit? I think every single player would rather have event SCs running rather than some random other SC being in the mix.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#8 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:36 pm

mynban wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:30 pm

That is perfectly understandable, then the question is: why do we have non-dwarf event SCs in the list eating away from that upper limit? I think every single player would rather have event SCs running rather than some random other SC being in the mix.
Ranked, pug SC, stuff that are mandatory. Believe me I tried including everything needed..

Ads
mynban

Post#9 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:59 pm

GamesBond wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:36 pm
mynban wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:30 pm

Ranked, pug SC, stuff that are mandatory. Believe me I tried including everything needed..
I see, thanks for trying then! I will end this topic with a jab at dead ranked taking precious SC limit space; "Ranked is dead, long live event SCs" :lol: