The Great Bake-Off!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kaelang

The Great Bake-Off!

Post#1 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:53 pm

Autumn is upon us, but soon winter will set in. What better way to prepare for the winter chill than a Great RoR Bake-Off. Ah, the smell of cinnamon, nutmeg, and squig goo in the air, and a few extra calories to help the hibernating beast sleep peacefully! Maybe this will tie into our coming new Live Event… only time will tell. Join us in the Great RoR Bake-Off! Special prizes will be offered to those of you with the heart and passion to create your own Warhammer-inspired Baked Goods at home!

How to enter:

Bake your own Warhammer-themed Baked Good, be it cookies, cake, pie, tart, cobbler, etc. Use whichever ingredient inspiration or references you want from the Warhammer Fantasy universe! Take photos of your creation, and post them on this thread to enter!

Rules:

All baked goods themed around Warhammer Fantasy are welcomed, so what you bake is up to you! Photos of the final product are required. Photos of the work-in-progress are optional, but highly recommended, to show us how you built it and motivate the judges to vote for you! Bonus points will be given for thematic recipes (did your Grudge Cake use stone dust, or your Squig-Pot-Pie some tender squig thighs?) Tap into your favorite Warhammer Online class and show us what they’d enjoy this Autumn, or perhaps your tastes are more exotic and not in RoR (what’s that, you are a fan of Skaven brownies…? Therapy can fix that, but show us what you can make!)

Prizes:

The top entries as selected by a panel of culinary-savvy judges (this means you, community!) will win special prizes, listed below. The amount of ‘top prizes’ will be scaled by the number of entrants, so the more participants means the greater the pot!

1st Place: Title: “Top Chef”, and 500 Gold on either realm. The winner will also work with the development team to create a new in-game item for a future live event.

2nd Place: Title: “Prince of Pies”, and 250 Gold on either realm.

3rd Place: Title: “Baking Champion”, and 150 Gold on either realm.

In addition to the guaranteed rewards, the top players will have a choice of a pool of rewards, with the 1st place player getting first choice, the 2nd place player getting second choice, and the third place player getting the third choice. These items include:

A custom made Chef’s Hat cosmetic item - show everyone that you’re the master of the kitchen! Preview here
A year-long and exclusive live-event mount. (ram/bear etc!) - You get to choose from a selection Ekalime will provide!
Two bottomless dyes of your choice from the list of dyes

Additionally, all participants with eligible entries will receive two custom trophies - the Chef’s Wooden Spoon and Chef’s Rolling Pin Preview here, and a Picnic Blanket Cloak.

Judgement Day:

We are currently discussing a date to when judgement will commence and will update this thread accordingly. This will be either end of November or Early December.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
Kpi

Re: The Great Return of Reckoning Bake-Off!

Post#2 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:58 pm

There are bear mounts?
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

SuperStar

Re: The Great Bake-Off!

Post#3 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:23 pm

'A year-long and exclusive live-event mount. (ram/bear etc!) - You get to choose from a selection Ekalime will provide!'

Ekalime - World Building & Lead Designer & Writer Yaliskah- 3D Modelling & 2D

Where can i see a list ?

Morradin

Post#4 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:42 pm

I do not cook, my husband does, but I do not. SO...

ALL OF MY BEST WISHES to all the cooks and bakers in Warhammer World. I can not wait to see what y'all come up with!!!!

BluIzLucky

Post#5 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:28 pm

Thought this was a bot post based on title so didn't click it, anyway fun event idea :lol:
Morradin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:42 pm I do not cook, my husband does, but I do not. SO...

ALL OF MY BEST WISHES to all the cooks and bakers in Warhammer World. I can not wait to see what y'all come up with!!!!
Never been a better time to start, and if it doesn't work just call it the Cow's Pie :roll:
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Kaelang

Post#6 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:54 am

Morradin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:42 pm I do not cook, my husband does, but I do not. SO...

Great time to start! We're not expecting culinary greatness!
SuperStar wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:23 pm 'A year-long and exclusive live-event mount. (ram/bear etc!) - You get to choose from a selection Ekalime will provide!'

Ekalime - World Building & Lead Designer & Writer Yaliskah- 3D Modelling & 2D

Where can i see a list ?
For now, aim at being a top 3 contender to see the list. ;)
Kpi wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:58 pm There are bear mounts?
Maybe...
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

BluIzLucky

Post#7 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:35 am

Let's get the party started!!

And this is not an excuse, but.. I play on low quality settings so that's why it looks like it and I don't want to scare others out of the competition :lol:

#1 Entry: Git'in'baked wit jellied Stunty
Spoiler:
Ingredients: Git, Stunty

Step 1. Decapitate and bake skinned Git, prep Stunty fats

Step 2. Boil splattered Stunty
Image]

Step 3. Stuff Git wit Stunty jelly and fats

Step 4. Add skin and remaining Stunty bits.. and Enjoy!
#2 Entry: Chaos Black Toast
Spoiler:
Ingredients: Black Chaos Infused Toast
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

ReBiff
Suspended

Post#8 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:22 am

Waaagh!!!

Beginnning
Spoiler: